ch 12

WARNING I MADE ROGUE OOC IN THIS CHAPTER
lucy pov:

"Oh right sorry sting." I sratched the back of my neck nevously. "It's fine blondie," He smired. "It's Lucy not blondie!" I used my demon glare on him. "Lul-lu don't tease him." Rogue spoke expressionlessly. "But it's so much fun to scare him." I whined. I giggled as i looked at stings pale fabe. Natsu brsted out laughing. Even Rogue was snikering quietly. "H-hey it's not funny!"He blushed rose red. I calmed down a few minutes later and then felt courious. "What are you guys doing here?" i ask finally. "We came to tell you that Yuki and I are mates now." Sting grinned. "And i came to claim my mate." Rogue wispered in his mind. "Oh ok, Rogue who's your mate?" Before that questuion fully left my mouth Rogue appeared behind me and bit into my neck.. He bit the side opisite of natsu's mark. I gasped as his marked actually stayed there! "The hell Rogue, Luce is my mate!" Natsu snarled angrily. "Then you should have marked her." He sneered. "I did look at the other side of her neck!" Natsu roared. Rogue looked at the other side of my neck and his eyes widened. "But dragons ca only have one mate!" He was so shocked that it showed on his face.  "I know  i am gonna ask Igneel and the other dragons about that right now." I opened a portal and jumped in wit out waiting for Rogue and Natsu. "Guys i need you help!" I roared in dragon language. I senced that they were beging to be worried as they flew top speed to see what was wrong. "Queen lucy are you ok!" They all yelled when they got here. "Sorta, i got marked by two slayers!? I panicked slightly. "WHAT!!!!!" They all screamed so loudly that i had to cover my ears. "Who marked you besides my son?" Igneel asked. "It was Rogue." Skydrum looked shocked. "Seriously?!" he laughed at me slightly.  I pouted at him for laughing at me. "Well I guess since you are the dragon princess and no all dragon slaying techniques you're able to have more than one mate." Igneel spoke wisely.  "Does that mean I gotta mate Rogue now?" I ask . "Yup" Igneel smiled. "Lovely!" I say sarcasticly. "Have fun!" Igneel yelled as I left in a portal.