Ch 17

Natsu pov:

I woke up and found that Lucy had left me behind. Sulking I headed to the guild. Mira look up from what she was doing and smiled at me. "Good Morning Natsu how are you?" She asked getting back to work. I walked up to the bar slowly. "I'm okay Luce left me alone this morning.." I pouted. "That's because she wanted to apologize to me and elfman," She look at me seriously."Lucy is a very sweet girl you're lucky to have her." "Yeah I know...But still she couldda woken me up so I could go with her." I continue to pout. "Natsu come quick it's Lucy!!" Windy ran in suddenly. "Someone stabbed her!" "What! where is she?"I yelled my heart filling with fear and rage. "She's outside the guil-" I ran out before Windy could finish telling me anything. I spotted Luce right away she was sitting up holding her side. "Stupid bastard stabbing me while I was fighting." I heard her grumble. "Luce are you alright?!? I said panicking. "I will be in a minute..." Her hands glowed softly. "Okay I'm good now." She grinned at me then stood up. "Jeez Luce you gave me a heart attack!" I complained pouting again. It's okay Natsu I'm fine relax Luce's voice calls in my mind. I could stay mad at her so I grinned and pictured her naked. I laughed when I saw her blush bright red. But then she got pay back by imagining me in a bunny costume. A very unmanly bunny costume. I blush feeling mega-embarrassed. Seeing that I had blush Luce grinned victoriously. I could tell that she was proud of herself for embarrassing me.

Lucy pov:

 Being extra careful to block my thoughts I came up with and evil plan to embarrass Natsu. I carefully plotted how I was gonna do it then how I was gonna escape when he came after me and who I was gonna call to save me. That night I fell a sleep in Natsu's arms.

———-Time skip the next morning still lucy pov——

I Woke before Natsu as usual so I put my plan to action. I grabbed a rope and began to tie him to my bed post. Seeing him in such a helpless state made me want to rape him.... just kidding.... well sorta. I quietly left my apartment then used the same magic that Mira used to change my body, voice, and smell to be the same as Natsu in the bunny outfit I thought of yesterday. Well close to it. I walked into the guild proudly. "Pfttt oi flamebunny why are you what are you wearing?" Gray laughed at "Natsu". "What does it look like popcicle?!" I challenged. "It looks like a bunny costume." Gajeel laughed out. "Luce told me to wear it so I did." I shrugged and hopped on two feet over to Mira. Right when I got to the bar the doors burst into flames revealing a not so happy Ntsu. Fearing for my safety I changed into a cat and hid behing the counter. Being the smart person I am I hid my sent from him. "Were's Luce!" He growled furiously. "I don't know she disappeared. "Mira looked around the guild. "Oi flamebunny how'd you change your cloths so quickly?" Gray called loudly. "Flamebunny?.....LUCE!!!!!!" He figured that out quickly I continued to hide. I descided to mess with him a little. "Natsu!!" My voice screamed from up stairs sounding hurt. It must have work because he ran up the stairs like his life depended on it. I took advantage of his absence to open a portal to my apartment and go through it. I laughed loudly locking my window I put down the walls that blocked him out and chuckled in my head before asking in my mind were's Natsu? I home why isn't he here? feeling truly devious I kept the window and door locked before going through another portal that went to the dragon relm to tell Igneel about my prank. "Iggy! I pulled a hilarious prank!" I call landing on his island. "What was your prank?" Igneel asked curiously. I filled him in on my joke. He started laughing his ass off. "Hahaha sh-show me the out fit you put on him!" Igneel laughed out.. After showing him the outfit Igneel was rolling on the floor laughing so hard. After calming down a bit Igneel told me that I should go home before Natsu destroys Magnolia trying to find me. Sighing i left the dragon relm and went through a portal that was designed to send me to where Natsu was. Once I got there I was suprised to find that Natsu had indeed gone on a rampage but it wasn't in magnolia it was in the sabortooth guild. I looked in and saw Natsu covered in flames with a scary expression on his face. "WHERE IS MY LUCE!!!!!" He screamed loudly. "Right behind you baka(idiot). " I spoke softly grabbing him softly. I pulled him out of sabortooth, fixed the place up, then took him home. That night Natsu was super rough when we had sex I knew I was gonna be hella sore tomorrow.