ch2

Lucy pov

I felt so sad and angry at the same time. If only they knew my true power... I wanted to show natsu where Igneel was. But he has to go and be an asshole, so I won't show him till I feel like I can trust them again. "Queen Lucy are you ready to learn to use lava?" Igneel spoke casting me out of my thoughts. "Yeah let's go." I grinned feeling happier.

--Time skip cause I had homework ----

I was ready to head back to fairy tail and now i was ready to kick some ass. "Open portal to fairy tail!" I stepped into the portal and appeared outside my old home. I entered after changing my hair to salmon(natsu color) and changed my scent before entering. "Is your master here?" I ask in a different voice. "Yeah he's up stairs. "Oi who are you?" I felt my heart freeze and pain over came me. "I'm on one that you need to know about.." I walked away and went up stairs. "I'm home !" I said as soon as I walked in I didn't even bother to knock." Welcome back Lucy." Jii-chan smiled at me. "I'll go and challenge Natsu, Ezra, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, and Mira." "Okay have fun." He grabbed my challengers and we all went out side . "Alright I'm all fired up!" Natsu cheered. Everyone but master bet on my challengers. I raised my power to 4% and everybody fell unconscious except Jii-chan of course. "Secret art air dragon heal all." I used some of my magic then turned into myself again. "Luce.... your back!" Natsu crushed me in a hug while crying . "I'm so sorry I never ment to hurt you ! " He was sobbing. It's OK I forgive you . Everyone heard me but my mouth didn't move. "Luce., come on let me hear your real voice..." He looked at me beggingly " fine." I sighed and spoke gentlely. Everyone celebrated my return. And much to my surprise I heard someone thinking I will make her MINE scratch that three people where thinking that. Who could be thinking that.
Three peoples pov natsu, gray, and hidden zerif.
I will make her mine!! (•-•)
A/n vote on who you want Lucy with it doesn't just have to be with the three I mentioned ^there