Ch 20

Natsu pov:

"Where is Luce?" I roared truely pissed off. "She went to Raven tail...." the young sky dragon slayer confessed . That's was all I needed to hear. With a deafening roar I raced to find my mate. "Crap I'm gonna have to take a train!" I cried despairingly. Oh well I have to get to Luce.

Time skip
Once I reached raven tail I was shocked by all of destruction before me. The entire dark guild was gone. Curious I walked over to the building. Once I got there a familiar smell reached my nose.... Lucy!! I raced to where her sent was and found her asleep. I could sense her magic but it felt weak. Feeling worried I grabbed her and raced to the train.

Time skip Lucy pov
I woke up in fairy tail. I felt joy at the fact that I was home. But I felt slightly afraid that Natsu would be mad at me..... once I had gotten up talked with everyone and headed for home . When I walked threw the door an angry Natsu waited for me. After getting lectured we cuddled with Hiromi. I felt a sigh of relief excape my lips as I aloud myself to finally relax. Without noticing I fell asleep in the arms of my mate. And for once I knew that things were going to be okay.
A.N. oh Lucy if only you knew...