Best Mistakes

I don't wanna see you with nobody

### Alex's POV: Mistakes

Mistakes—I make countless ones every time. As I lick the ice cream off the spoon slowly, I feel a presence behind me. "You're sneaky," I say with a smile, but it fades when I realize she's not there. I see her image fade, and I throw the bowl, screaming as it shatters. The white dust from the broken bowl lingers in the air, making me feel like I'm going crazy for no reason. It's like a ticking bomb inside my head; the tension is killing me. I'm waiting for a single text to hit my phone, but nothing comes. I check her tweets—no updates. It's like she's vanished into thin air. Will I ever escape this girl's grasp, or will I stay trapped in it?

As I walk and clean up the broken glass, I cut myself. I roll my eyes, throwing away the debris and wiping the blood from my fingers. Just then, my phone vibrates, and her name pops up. I answer the call.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Fix the attitude. I know you're angry with me, and you have every right to be, but now isn't the time."

"Then why did you call me?"

"Alex, please, just fix the attitude," she groans.

"Look, shit has been mad fucked up lately, and I just got back on good terms with Asia—" I hang up the phone, not wanting to hear anything else about it. I walk into my bathroom, start the shower, and hook up my phone to my speaker.

**EXPLICIT**

I play my playlist and step into the shower, feeling the heat consume my body, providing some relief. Grabbing my sponge, I wash myself, singing, when I suddenly feel a grip on my body.

"You must have forgotten that you gave me a key," she whispers in my ear. "You have a very nice body." I feel her arms caress my figure. I stop the water.

"Aww, I wanted to continue—" I smash my lips onto hers. She picks me up and lays us both on the bed. I flip us over so I'm on top, moving down to her neck, kissing each side slowly and leaving my mark on every part of her upper body. She yanks me to the side, and before I can speak, I gasp as I feel her tongue take control of me.

"You tease too fucking much," she mumbles. I grip her head, feeling her frustration through her body. I roll my eyes back as she comes up, sucking on my breast.

"Ohhh shit," I moan. She moves my legs up, and I watch her slide in. I bite my lip, gripping the sheets. I feel her hand wrap around my neck, thrusting roughly as her skin smacks against mine.

"You know you don't want me to leave, so why do you keep playing with me?" she asks, going deeper. I moan louder as she pins my arms against the bed.

"I'm sorry," I gasp. She groans, flipping me on my stomach, arching my back, and sliding into me deeply. She smacks my ass (A/N: the invisible ass I do not have, alright then). I feel her grip on my hair.

"What's my name?" she demands, speeding up.

"Daddy," I moan louder. She makes me throw it back, her arms massaging my back and her lips kissing my neck. She goes deeper, slowing down. I bite my lip as she bites me softly. Feeling myself slow, she positions me on top and slowly sits me down. I pant as she smacks my ass. I moan, moving up, and look dead into her eyes, seeing lust, frustration, and even anger. Speeding up, I grab her neck, pulling her closer, kissing her lips passionately. I moan softly into her lips as my legs start to shake. I stop moving, and she moves me up to her. I scream softly, gripping the headboard, feeling her tongue and fingers slide into me at once. I bite my lip, throwing my head back as her tongue massages my clit. She goes slowly at first, then speeds up her fingers.

"Gone ahead and cum for me," she commands. I groan as she goes deeper, feeling myself release.

"Good girl," she says. I breathe hard, looking down at her, moving off her body, and lying next to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it," she replies, sparking up a blunt. "We will talk about it tomorrow."

I watch her inhale. "Don't worry about me, I just got shit to handle," she says, leaving me in my thoughts. I keep quiet and drift to sleep.

---

**COMMENT**

**LIKE**

**FOLLOW**