Chapter 15. Happiness

Rhyme POV

I don't know how to describe or explain what I'm feeling right now. Being with his arms gives me so much emotion. A euphoria that I'm longing for so long.

I don't know how to stop my heart front beating and going crazy from my chest upon hearing from him that he loves me. That he truly loves me.

I wipe again my tears because they keep on falling. But what's new is they're not crying for sadness and loneliness but they're crying because of the happiness he give me. One I love you from the one you love the most changes everything. It feels right and feels heaven.

I never thought that this day would come. I thought going back to Philippines is a bad idea. A bad moment to feel the pain again of our past.

But the least I expected is a wish come true. I didn't get another heartbreak but I get another page of our story which fate give us and I hope with a better ending.

Maybe this is another chapter to begin again. And I'm hoping that in every chapter of our story he's still there, playing his part until I see him in the ending.

Kasi siya lang naman ang gusto ko.
-
-
-
-
Kasi siya lang naman ang gusto kong ending.
-
-
-
-
Siya lang naman ang mahal ko.
-
-
-
-
Siya lang naman mula noon hanggang ngayon.
-
-
-
Siya lang naman palagi.
Si Kaden Clyde Racini lang. Hindi naman nagbago..siya pa rin talaga.

-------

The day goes so smoothly between us. When you feel a part of you completed, it's like finishing a puzzle and putting the last piece of it. That kind of happiness and contentment are the feelings I have right now. Mix emotion so far. I can't even convinced my self either whether to believe it or not. But I don't care whether it just a dream or reality because all that matters right now is him confessing he loves me.

Wish I could pause the time for a while and spent my days with him.
There was hi and hello moments where in we talk about how did he realize his feelings for me. How did he realize that he loves me and longing for me? That he tried looking for me but he failed. He said that he really cares about me before, that he seeks my presence whenever I'm not around. And he even confess how broken he was when he found out that I leave the country and walk out from his life. He said that a part of him died when I left him. There we're so many words that are left and never said. Some people would agree that sometimes words are better left unsaid but you know what it should be heard by that person you truly care. Atleast it will clear all the things you have. It's either set you free from hurting, from guilt, and regret. Saying those words will help you to move on either even it will break you. Ganun naman yung cycle, words are made either because it will hurt or give you happiness. It's a risk after all.

Talking about his feelings for me is never easy for him. Because it reminds him on how he hurt me. The pain that he cause to my life that almost left a scar to me. But with just one I love you and the kiss we shared everything settled and everything healed.

No more pain but an overflowing happiness are in the air and surround the both of us.

It feels surreal. It feels impossible. It feels untrue. How can I believe that this is finally the reality I want?

Will he stay with me until forever?
Will I stop asking my self.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
When will it be me?
-
-
-
-
-
Coz finally he choose me.

----------

"Baby what if your Dad comes back to us, will you accept him with open arms?" I ask my son while we're preparing to sleep.

"Of course Mommy. I really wanted to see him. It's been years that he's away from us. I never had a chance to see him. Will he finally going back?" Excited at sunod-sunod na tanong ng anak ko.