Chapter 8: After the Painful Goodbye

Rhyme POV

(5 years later)

"Baby its time for you to wake or else we're gonna miss the mass" I tap his shoulders for him to wake up. Its Sunday and we're going to church. I have lot of things to thank God. Thankful for giving me "HIM". Thankful for I was able to go through Life, able to go through the pain. He serves as my inspiration, as well as he gives me light. He is the best gift I ever receive from God. I became stronger thanks to him. He's the reason why I'm living with a dream and goals.

When he finally open his eyes. I smiled at him. He then smile with the same smile I gave. He pulled me closely for him to kiss me on my lips and hug me tighter.

"Good morning Mom" he said.

Yes you heard it right! He is my son. 5 years had passed and he is the result of my foolishly love to his Dad. The result of the night wherein I give everything I could. But I'm beyond blessed for having him. I was able to cope up with the pain because of him. He is the reason why I wake every morning happy and contented.

I can still remember on how much I was shocked but at the same time extremely happy when I get to know that there's another heart beating inside my belly. I cannot describe how happy I am that time.

------
Flashback

Its been a month since I am here in Singapore. I stayed at my aunt's home since she's already staying in Japan for good. I also started my part time job as a book keeper in the famous library in the City, the Fullybook".

I have to earn money since our company is already in the state of bankruptcy. So that was the real reason why Mom and Dad are always busy. Their busy finding ways to save our company. They don't want me to know it because they wanted me to just focus on my studies. But few weeks after I arrived here, Mom called and she tell that. I want to go home that time because I know Mom and Dad was very sad and miserable. But they don't let me, so I stayed here.

My life was very simple back then. I wake up every morning at exactly 6 am to prepare breakfast and to prepare my self to work. And I go to work at exactly 7 am. I'm not used to woke up early But its different now, somehow I need to focus on how could I help my parents.

And then one afternoon, I was about to close the shop when I suddenly felt dizzy. Actually ilang days ko na ding napapansin na madalas akong mahilo. I thought I was just tired. I hurriedly go home since I don't feel okay.

Nagpahinga lang ako ng ilang oras sa kwarto ko tapos bumaba na ako nung nakaramdam ako ng pagkagutom. Naalala kong may tira pa kong pizza kagabi. Imimicrowave ko na lang tapos yun na yung dinner ko.

Hinintay kong matapos mamicrowave yung pizza tapos nilabas ko na at nilagay sa plato.