𝗶𝗶. 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ❫༉‧₊˚ ❜

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ﹝ ୨۪୧ 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 ݁ ꒰ ⑅◞ ◟꒱. 🩰
── ⁺ 🧸 ៹ 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 . 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 Ꞌ ࣪ ✿ ꞌꞋ 凝旋
ᡣ𐭩𝅦⠀ֵ 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ 𝘅𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮𝗾𝗶 𝑎𝑠 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻 ( 𓇻 )

 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 Ꞌ ࣪ ✿ ꞌꞋ 凝旋ᡣ𐭩𝅦⠀ֵ 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ 𝘅𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮𝗾𝗶 𝑎𝑠 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻 ( 𓇻 )

𝅄 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ㅤ𓈒 🎧🕯🏹 ׅ ❛ 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 ミ

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⊹ ゚᩿ 𔑻﹕2016 SEOUL MUSIC AWARD  ˚⁎⁺˳

* ⊹ ゚᩿ 𔑻﹕2016 SEOUL MUSIC AWARD ˚⁎⁺˳ .❊
an exo -l cien 𓇿

When there are awards shows, it is known as
" Cien fangirl moment " as she often brings out her inner fangirl whenever her friends or any idols perform on stage and would randomly go viral. It all started in 2016 SMA which was the beginning of her jamming and dancing to all idols songs without fearing of being judged by the fans or anyone.

At the 2016 SEOUL MUSIC AWARD , right after SEVENTEEN finished their performance, it was EXO's stage and the members got on stage to perform their new song "LOTTO" and "MONSTER" which happened to be Cien's favourite . Wiping her sweats with the tissues she started to bop her head to the music and sang along as Seungkwan followed her lead.

"Here take this tissue and you are really an EXO-L" Joshua gave Cien some more tissues who took it happily and continue to jam totally forgetting that she was an idol and being watched by thousands of fans. she then continues to jam and even secretly did the fanchat while DK joined her in.