✑ allkpop ❲ 2022 . september 9 ❳

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ﹝ ୨۪୧ 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 ݁ ꒰ ⑅◞ ◟꒱. 🩰
── ⁺ 🧸 ៹ 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 . 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 Ꞌ ࣪ ✿ ꞌꞋ 凝旋
ᡣ𐭩𝅦⠀ֵ 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ 𝘅𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮𝗾𝗶 𝑎𝑠 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻 ( 𓇻 )

 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 Ꞌ ࣪ ✿ ꞌꞋ 凝旋ᡣ𐭩𝅦⠀ֵ 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ 𝘅𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮𝗾𝗶 𝑎𝑠 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻 ( 𓇻 )

𝅄 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ㅤ𓈒 allkpop. 9th sep. 21' ̶͟͞ . ᡣ

SEVENTEEN'S MEMBER CIEN CAUGHT IN MULTIPLE SCANDAL!!

❝ SEVENTEEN'S MEMBER CIEN CAUGHT IN MULTIPLE SCANDAL!!❞

WRITER ⇄ xxdandelili0910
SOURCE ⇄ ALLKPOP

Recently the hastag #CIEN has been trending on twitter top nonstop after allegations came up on the female idol which stirred up everyone and became a hot topic. A picture surfaced the internet yesterday evening which was a picture of the chinese member Cien seen smoking at the park around evening all alone and not only it but another OP came up with a long passage under the picture exposing some things regarding Cien which has been blowing up. The OP said that she is someone who formerly worked as a manager of Seventeen and also close with the Seventeen member except for Cien because of her attitude towards her. It is also claimed that Cien kept on badmouthing a particular girl group when she is doing her make up with a friend of her who is also a Chinese.

“ I am someone who used to work with Seventeen as a manager and was close with them pretty well except for Cien-ssi. I don't know what I did but she always gave me the ‘ attitude ’ which made me uncomfortable and ignore what I say and tell her to do as the other members would do but she wouldn't. She won't eat the lunch I bring for the members or either let me hold her things, she just tells me to get lost and I thought it will be good after few weeks but it went on for a year and I was very uncomfortable with it. She would be on her phone always and talk with her particular male chinese friend in mandarin and always calls out this female idol , trash talking her which I was very shocked to hear and see. This isn't the first time Cien smoked and she also smoke a lot when we are at the make - up room making the other staff members uncomfortable but couldn't tell so.