𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 ❫༉‧₊˚ ❜

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ﹝ ୨۪୧ 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 ݁ ꒰ ⑅◞ ◟꒱. 🩰
── ⁺ 🧸 ៹ 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 . 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 Ꞌ ࣪ ✿ ꞌꞋ 凝旋
ᡣ𐭩𝅦⠀ֵ 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ 𝘅𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮𝗾𝗶 𝑎𝑠 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻 ( 𓇻 )

 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 Ꞌ ࣪ ✿ ꞌꞋ 凝旋ᡣ𐭩𝅦⠀ֵ 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ 𝘅𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮𝗾𝗶 𝑎𝑠 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻 ( 𓇻 )

𝅄 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝅄 𐚁̸ ࣪ㅤ𓈒 🎧🕯🏹 ׅ ❛ when cien and hoshi fought during practice ミ

❪   2O19   ❫

The members were all inside the practice room practicing for HIT choreography as their comeback was knocking at the door . The new choreography was intense and had to be practiced hard if not, they'd flop with the comeback

The members were all tired from continuous practice without rest after coming back from their solo activities and among them was Cien who had to go to china and attend a show and come back to join the group practice without any rest and on top of that she was on her period.

Earlier back on the show that she was filming, she was angry as she was teased and picked on by the host of the program and yet she couldn't do anything, it may seem like a simple teasing and picking on her but they didn't sound funny to Cien. Not at all and it hurt her pride and also as a woman in her period, she was extremely moody too.

Maybe her period added up more fuel to the fire but she kept quiet and tried to calm down the whole show. When they were doing a game activity, she hurt her ankle but had to carry on because none of the staff there seemed to care for the accident. She was pissed off from the beginning till the end and now, the hard choreography was getting her more and more pissed.

Cien didn't inform her members that she hurt her ankle and instead kept it quiet after eating the pain killer and continued dancing but everyone could clearly notice that she wasn't matching up with the members, making clumsy mistakes and not on beat.