Chapter 5

Ciara . . .

When Chino finally arrived home after I was dropped off, he came straight into the bedroom, undressed and laid right next to me.

The whole time he was laying next to me I had a guilty mind. I wanted to tell him but how could I, I was scared of his reaction.

"You look a little tense, you want a back rub or something?" Chino blurted

"No I'm okay."

To be honest I was nervous but I wasn't trying to show it but I also couldn't hide it Chino knew something was bothering me.

"About that kiss? Why did you kiss me?" He asked.

"Um . . . I actually don't know, you just looked so good."

Chino climbed over and kissed me again.

"Please Ciara be my girl I really love you."

I was now lost for words. I didn't know what to say or how to react to his comment. I loved him too but I just couldn't stop thinking about my "earlier situation."

"Chino I love you too but I honestly don't know if we should be together."

I looked over at him and immediately knew that I hadn't said what he wanted to hear but it was in our best benefits.

Mad at my answer Chino went to the closet, got a cover and exited the room. I guess he was really pissed.

I turned over and closed my eyes with everything of tonight still on my mind until I received a text.

It was going on 2 am and I wondered what is so important.

Josh: Baby Girl?

Ciara: After tonight do you think we should still have any relations.

Josh: I Couldn't Help But Text You. You Have Something I Need, Something I Want, Something I Now Love.

This man is crazy and that is all too it . That's why you can't let a nigga experience something new. I couldn't reply to that.

Moments later I rolled over and went to sleep but something awakened me.

Chino's POV

After dinner I called the driver to take C and Josh home. I think the night was overall successful and I think C is really starting to feel me now at least from that kiss she gave me .

After the driver came I hopped in my car and went to make a drop off. It was getting late so after the drop off I went back to my house.

When I reached home I immediately took off my clothes. C was staring so I know she liked what she saw. I laid next to her but she seemed out of it.

"You look a little tense, you want a back rub or something?" I blurted out.

"No I'm okay." She responded

I wasn't expecting a no but I wanted to do it anyways. I didn't attempt to though because she looked tired. The kiss was still on my mind though so I had to ask.

About that kiss? Why did you kiss me?" I asked.

"Um . . . I actually don't know, you just looked so good."

At that point I had to kiss her. I don't know it's just something about her. I'm really feeling her.

"Please Ciara be my girl I really love you." I begged

Chino I love you too but I honestly don't know if we should be together."

I felt shut down after that. I needed to think. I got up and walked to the closet to get a blanket. I decided to sleep on the couch.

I laid on my couch for at least 2 hours but I just wanted to be next to her. I got up and walked to the room and she was fast asleep. I tried to climb over in the bed softly so I wouldn't wake her  but I guess that was a fail. She rolled over and opened her eyes.