Chapter Three

It was about 12 in the afternoon when I woke up and Chino wasn't here. I Smelled food and went down stairs. There was a note on the counter and food too. I'll read the note later right now I was hungry . I ate then threw my clothes in the washer and dryer I had on before the party, showered, and brushed my teeth I decided I would head to the mall today. I really needed to get out and clothes since I wasn't going back home no time soon . I grabbed my sweats out the dryer put them on and put on my shoes threw my hair in a messy bun and I was ready.

"I almost forgot to read that note"

Dear Ciara,

                   I had to go handle some business, you know how that be but I'll be back, I made breakfast enjoy fat girl btw I really want to take you out tonight so be ready by six.

                                         -Chino

Wonder what's gotten into Chino but good thing I was going to the mall now I can go pick up something to wear.

I got to the mall at like two so you know it was packed. It didn't phase me though I had time but I preferred to get my stuff and get out because I know if I stayed in here to long I would've brought the mall. By the time I was leaving the mall it was four thirty and I had more bags than I can carry.

"You need help with them bags miss?" Someone said

"No thank you"

"I insist"

I looked up to see this sexy ass face standing in my way. He had the sexiest brown skin, juicy pink lips, curly hair, and light brown eyes. Damn I couldn't stop staring.

"I'm Josh and you are?"

"Single . . . I mean Ciara"

"Well Ciara let me walk you to your car."

"Mmm ! ! Okayyy"

On the walk to my car we had a short conversation and then he asked for my number and to see me again and of course I gave it to him and told him we definitely would.

On my way back to Chino's my phone began to Vibrate.

Josh- Hey Beautiful, You Home Yet? ;)

Me- No, Almost But I'll Text You When I Get Out The Car . :)

"Mmm already" I said to myself out loud.

When I arrived to Chino house it was five o'clock so I hopped in the shower and afterwards I got ready . I put on my red cocktail dress and my black pumps I had brought earlier, I curled my hair and then waited for Chino to come get me, while I'm waiting I'll text Josh

Me- Josh

Josh- Ciara

Me- Lol Hi

Josh- Lol. Hey Beautiful What You Up To?

Me- Waiting For My Friend To Pick Me Up For Dinner

Josh- Maybe We Could Do Dinner Sometime?

Me- Of Course We Can.

Josh- I'll See You Friday At Eight Then.

Me- Fine By Me But Ttyl.

*phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Go outside and get in the limo, I hope you don't mind but I want you to meet someone " Chino said sounding all excited

I walk outside to see this all white hummer limo and I took no time getting in at all. After the driver pulled off I was afraid of where I was going because I really didn't like surprises they just made me nervous but whatever I could handle it.

The limo stopped in front of this house and I waited for the driver to come open the door but when he did I wasn't getting out someone was getting in and it wasn't Chino. My mouth dropped and my heart almost stopped