Chapter Two

Finally, after what felt like an hour we got to the party.

"Aye, Yo Chino what it do hood?" His friend sticks yelled out.

Sticks was black, tall, handsome, and of course a thug. Sticks and Chino was in the business together and they super close. I was walking with Chino all up on his arm because I didn't really see anybody who looked familiar to me in here so I followed Chino.

"Wassup Sticks," Chino said clapping him up

"Damn, well who is this? Aye, Chino this you b?"

"Naw, and no you can't have her nigga."

All of this made me laugh, sticks was eyeing me major hard and I wasn't even stunting him. Chino had walked off with Sticks leaving me by myself. I got thirsty so I went to get me something to drink, I mean for this to be a house party with no adults how did they get all this liquor? Whatever, I was throwing them shots back when I had to use the bathroom. It was so hard getting through the crowd but I made it upstairs to the bathroom.

I finished my business but when I opened the door I was pushed back into the bathroom.

"Excuse me, let me out." I said to this boy standing in front of me. He Was Cocky and he stood over me.

"What's the rush baby girl I just want to get to know you" He said licking his lips.

"I have somewhere to go, let me out NOW"

"You not going no where until you let me get a lil peek of that pussy pretty girl"

I was drunk but I wasn't that drunk to let him get some. Just as he went to lift up my dress somebody started banging on the door.

"Aye C, you in there open up its chino"

He covered my mouth.

"Sorry bruh ain't no C in here"

"Iight homie, My bad "

As soon as he let go my mouth I yelled for Chino. He slapped me. I kiked him in between his legs and ran out the door. I guess Chino had heard me because he was running towards me. He hugged me and then went straight for that nigga punching him until the he was knocked out. Chino grabbed me and we left.

I didn't want to go home so I went back to Chino's place. I showered and threw on some of his boxers and a big t shirt and put my hair in a ponytail. Chino came in to see me in his clothes and laughed.

"What?"

"You look sexy in my t shirt and boxers"

I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks for everything Chino"

"You Welcome baby girl"

For a while me and Chino stayed up and watched movies, laughed, and talked. I felt my eyes closing slowly but then I got chills all over my body and looked up at Chino, He was staring at me. I looked Chino up and down and traced his abs with my finger. He pulled me on top of him and I quickly got aroused. I tried to pull off of him but he would'nt let me. He kissed me making me let out soft moans and squeezed my butt.

"You know I want you right Ciara"

"I want you too Chino but . . ."

"No buts Ciara be my girl"

"Chino I can't you know I want to be with you but you know I don't fuck with thugs"

Chino didn't want to hear it he kept kissing. He flipped me over and started kissing on my neck making me want him. He reached his hand under my shirt and started playing with my titties. Chino knew I couldn't resist him but I couldn't let him either. I pulled away and he grabbed me pulling me to kissing me and then bit my lip.

"I swear I'm gone be your man one of these days"

"Go to sleep Chino" I Laughed

"I love you Ciara , goodnight"

"I love you too, goodnight,"