Chapter Four

. . . - Ciara???

Ciara- Oh my gosh Josh what are you doing here?

Josh - Chino invited me i didnt know you knew him.

Ciara- Yes this is the friend i was saying was taking me to dinner .

Josh- Hmmmm . . . I guess me and you are going out for dinner tonight then huh?

I really didnt believe this was happening. I knew Chino liked me and I think Josh was coming on to me. I just hope Josh was smart enough to not do that around Chino because i know how Chino is.

Chino's POV

I woke up to the ringing of my phone and honestly i was tired as hell but I already knew that it was about some business since boss said he would call.

Chino- Hello?

Boss- Aye, Chino I have a very big delievery for you to make go to the trap pick it up and drop it off the address is on the bag.

Chino- Okay I'm on it.

I went and shower and then went to put on my clothes. C was still sleeping, she looked beautiful man. I made a quick breakfast and then I wrote her a note and I left before she woke. I wanted to do something special for her to so i made dinner reservations.

When i got to the trap house I picked up the bag and left I didnt really fuck with them other dudes. They were sneaky as hell. On my way to drop off the deal I ran into my homie Josh. Shit i ain't see him in a lil minute. We talked a little and then I invited him to dinner with me and C so I could talk to him like old times.

When I finally dropped the bag off it was starting to get late. I need to go get ready and call up Josh and Ciara before the limo came. I got dressed at mom's and then headed to the restarunt.

Ciara's Pov

We had finally arrived to the restarunt after that long silent ride which seemed forever. When we got out the car Chino was waiting outside for us. He clapped Josh up and hugged me. I kissed him so Josh wouldn't try to flirt with me. Chino looked surprised but said nothing only stared then smiled.

When we were seated Chino and Josh talked and talked, literally. Even though I kissed Chino in front of Josh, Josh still winked and licked his lips at me every chance he got.

During dinner Chino excused his self to the restroom and Josh slid over to me. He whispered in my ear "I know you can't resist me and I know you want me as bad as I want you." He was right but I wasn't about to show it so he took matters into his own hands. He slid his hand up my dress and pulled my panties to the side sliding one fingering in me making me want him I pushed his hand back but he was to strong and now I was turned on then he stopped and returned to his seat. A few moments later Chino returned. I knew I had to tell him but how and what was i going to say?

After dinner I knew I had to ride in the limo with Josh and it was going down if I didn't do anything. In the car I sat next to the door since I knew my stop was first. Josh slid over to me in the limo and I told him that we couldn't do this it just wouldn't be right to Chino and I didn't even know him like that but he wasn't trying to hear that. It was only seconds before his tongue was deep inside of me and I didn't even stop him because honestly I needed it. By the time he came up I had reached my stop and my knees was weak so he carried me up to Chino's Door.

I couldn't believe I let him do that, after all I wasn't really with Chino so it shouldn't matter right?