Thug Love

Hey, my name is Ciara Jenkins but people call me C for short . I'm sixteen years old and I stay in the A for those of y'all that don't know it's Atlanta baby. I know you want to know how I look and I'm dying to tell you. Well for one I'm a Dominican slim with a ass on me though.. . . Yesss lawdd. My hair is long and dark brown, I have a soft carmel latte color skin, and the prettiest hazel eyes you've ever seen and this is my story.

Ciara

"Damn man it's hot as hell out here, I think I'll get back with y'all later." I told Chino and a few friends as I walked to the water fountain.

"Aye C don't forget about the party tonight." Chino yelled out.

"Trust me I won't, pick me up at eight chino?"

"Alright boss," Chino laughed

Chino was one of the coolest people I knew and one of the finest people I knew too. Chino was light skinned with tattoos he had a nice body he was ripped, dark brown eyes, a head full of deep curly waves, dimples, and the whitest smile I've ever seen. Chino had a thing for me but I wasn't into thugs and I barely liked hanging around him because I knew that he could bring trouble my way but Chino he was good people he wouldn't let anything happen to me.

I waved Chino and the guys goodbye and hopped in my black Mercedes. it was a few hours left till this party and I had to go home and get some rest.

I arrived home moments later to find my step dad drunk and passed out on the couch with the tv blasting . I really hated him but fuck him I wasn't the one who had to put up with his filthy ass. I turned the tv off and went to my room to shower and get some shut eye or at least I thought.