Chapter One

I was in the shower for a good thirty minutes before I got out. I loved the smell of dove it made me feel so fresh. I got out and wrapped myself around in my towel and went to the back into my room to put on some sweats and get some sleep. Almost instantly I became sleepy.

I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't. Someone was touching me in no place I wanted to be touched right now.

"Stop it please, leave me alone."  I cried

It was my step father he was about to rape me .

"STOP IT GET OFF OF MEEEEE!"  I began to yell.

"Shut up bitch and give me what the fuck I want." He said before he slapped me.

I really had to get out of this situation. It was one thing for him to be drunk but another thing for him to put his hands on me and try to rape me. I reached for the glass lamp on my nightstand and hit him over the head and he fell. Glass shattered everywhere. A piece even cut my face but I wasn't worried about it. I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and rushed outside getting into my car. I couldn't stop crying. I needed someone to talk to and I knew Chino would listen.

When I reached Chino's house he was already outside. I got out and Chino ran over to me asking all type of questions.

"What the fuck happened to your face, why you crying, did somebody put their hands on you, who did something to you?"

I was too afraid to answer him. I knew what Chino would do to him. I just cried.

"Come on I'm taking you to the hospital you need to get your face looked at"

Chino put me in the car and drove me to the hospital. The ride was silent but I decided to tell him.

"Chino when I got home my step dad was passed out drunk on the couch with the tv blasting so I turned off the tv and then went upstairs to my room to shower and get some sleep before the party so after I got out the shower I put on some clothes and laid down so I could get some sleep but my step dad came in and started touching on me I kept telling him no but he told me to give him what he wanted and then he slapped me I had to get out of there so I hit him over the head with my lamp and the glass shattered everywhere"

I looked over to Chino and his eyes became bloodshot red and his facial expression was indescribable. I knew he was pissed. He didn't say anything he just kept driving. I laid back in my seat wondering what was on Chino's mind.

When we arrived at the hospital the doctors removed the piece of glass from my face and told me that it will heal in about a week or two and then we left.

"You hungry?" Chino asked.

"Yeah, very very hungry."

We pulled up to this pizza place, order some pizza, and just talked for what seemed like hours. Soon it hit seven o'clock.

"You still down for the party C?"

"With this ugly cut on my face, really Chino?"

"Ciara, Fuck that cut you still look beautiful chica"

Chino knew all the right things to say. I was down but I wanted him to come to the house with me so I could grab some clothes.

When we pulled up to my house Chino walked me in and up to my room. My step dad wasn't there and the glass was cleaned up. I went to my closet to look for something to wear. I pulled out my black tight fitted dressed with the back out and gold heels with my gold chain and some hygiene products and we was headed for the door but my mom came running towards me.

"What in the fuck were you thinking hitting my man over the head with a damn lamp are you out of your fucking mind"

"What the fuck, you're so called man tried to rape me and you don't give a fuck about nothing but me hitting him over the head?"

"You know what. get the fuck out"

I shook my head in disgust, grabbed Chino, and left without saying anything. I was hurt, my own mom turning on me for a no good ass nigga. Chino knew I was hurting because he grabbed my face and hugged me I couldn't help but cry. When I got over it we left from my house and went to Chino's house we were going to be a little late to the party but whatever I needed to go shower.

After I Got out the shower I was getting dressed. I slipped on my dress and my heels put on my jewelry, deodorant, perfume, and lip gloss. I was flat ironing my hair when Chino came in the room wrapped in his towel looking all sexy with water dripping off his body and from the looks of it I must have looked good too the way he was staring.

"Damn C you look fine as hell," He said biting his lips.

I blushed. Something about Chino turned me on but I stick to my word I really don't mess with thugs.

"Thanks now hurry up, we're going to be late chinoooooooooo"