Leorio Valentine's special ✨

•Your•PoV•

"Hey, Y/n"

I turn around. Leorio stand there with a single rose. "Oh! Hey leorio" I smile.

"Here, I...I got this for you" He scratch his hand as he handed over the rose. I slightly gasp "Awe, Leorio...you didn't have to get me something" I smile.

"Oh, no. See, I wanted to get something. Although it might not be enough- Actually! I'll go buy you something expensive right now!" He laughed. I sigh "No! No, no. It's fine, I don't need expensive stuff! It's fine."

I went up and hugged him. He tensed a-bit but quickly melted into the hug. "All I want is to be with you Oreo..." I smile. He started to caress my hair kissing the top. "One rose is enough..."

"A-Are you sure? I could always find something else...."He sighed. I pinch his side "But then- OW! What the heck was that for!?" He cried. I chuckle "You heard me. One is enough. I don't need expensive stuff in order for me to keep loving you, just you returning my feelings is enough" I sigh happily, snuggling back into his chest.

"This is why I love you, you're so kind and caring..." He lifted me up. "Whoa-"

"Ah- Leorio, put me down!" I whine. He chuckled "You know you love it" He smirked before pulling me into a kiss

"You know...I will never abandon you, right?"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"I know you won't. I'll never stop loving you, for as long as I'm alive" I smile, again we kissed. He has such soft lips...

"I love you"

(Idk the name of the anime 💀)

Hey!

I hope you all have a very good Valentine's day, or just a good day in general.

Man. im so lonely 💀

-Hoshiko