•Chapter•12• Flying in the air, together..•

"Your•PoV•

"Hey, Hey Y/n." I could feel someone shaking me side to side. I shook my head no aggressively "Haha! You're still responding, come on, we have to finish the Second Phase." That woke me up, I shot my eyes open.

The sun is directly in my face giving it a while before they could adjust. "What's happening now?" I ask. "Well, as you were getting your beauty sleep, the chairman has given all of us another chance at passing this Phase" Leorio explained. "I see...and what will we be doing?"

"Boiled eggs?" His answer had a hint of confusion, like couldn't believe it either

I look at the surrounding land, We're on mountain? How are we supposed to obtain eggs from here?

"Huh?" I tilt my head. Leorio shrugged. "What do you mean?" I got off his back making my way to the edge of the cliff, Leorio also followed. "This is it, take a look at what's down there." Menchi smiled. We all looked down "Wha-what is that?" I ask "A spider-Eagles web."

"-They're built all the way down there?"

"-No way!"

Spider-Eagle? Those giant ass birds? (I think they're birds? I'm not sure) The webs connected to each side of the ravine. How are we supposed to get the eggs? Without proper equipment, we'll never be able to obtain them! A strong wind came out of nowhere, making some people fall back. "Look past the web that's underneath."

"Hey, are those--"

"Those are Spider-Eagle eggs." Menchi smiled. Oh, fun. Now another problem, how the hell are we supposed to grab them?

If we were to just jump off, there's no way of knowing what's at the bottom! "I-It's impossible! There's no way we can grab them!" Leorio panicked.

"Although this just seemed easy, I didn't even think of this!" I gasp. "Spider-Eagles build their webs in deep ravines just like this one. It helps keep the eggs safe from any predators. That's what makes these eggs one of the most difficult ingredients to obtain."

"Also, the eggs are most commonly called 'Dream eggs'." The chairman explained. One of the most difficult? Man, is this what gourmet Hunters go through?

"Dream eggs huh?" I sigh. "How are we supposed to catch them?"

"I would love some 'Dream eggs'" I drool. Leorio chuckled "You like food?" I looked at him intensely "Is that even a real question? Of course, I love food!"

"I could eat 4-5 full plates of anything" I cheer. "Maybe...once we pass, I could cook something up for you. A special recipe" Leroio suggested. "Really? You would do that?"

"Yeah! Totally, just for you" He winked. I'm pretty sure a blush has overcome my face now, welp. TIme to hide it! "Thehe! Thank you" I smile. Suddenly Menchi jumped off, diving for the eggs "WAIT-"

I leap over the edge, Menchi grabbed hold of a web "She-She made that look so easy?!" I was flabbergasted. I...I knew all Hunters were risk takers, I never assumed Gourmet would be the same!...

"H-hUh?!" Leorio over dramatically gasped. Menchi didn't move, her target on sight. Eggs. "E-Even id she grabs a few eggs, how's she gonna climb back up?"

I shrug "Beats me.."  Again she made a move letting go of the web, making us all gasp. She fell and fell till an egg was taken, but- She isn't attempting to stop her self!

"Hey! She jumped down! Is she trying to get herself killed? What if she needs help?" He sounds worried. Wait- Why should I care? It's common sense to worry, but...this is a new sort of feeling...