Chapter 6: Reunited

For the beginning of this chapter there will be multiple povs but the typing will change later on in the story

Ze's pov

"Lucia we've been walking for hours when will we find everyone?". "Don't worry we are almost there just a few more meters ahead and we should see them". "As you say so...". They keep on walking until they come up to a group of heartless surrounding something. "*Gasp*!!! i sense your friends in the middle of that swarm we need to hurry!". "Okay! here we come guys just hold on for a little bit longer okay!".

Chilled's pov

"Damn it! these guys wont give up wont they. Hey GaLm how you holding up there "Just fine chilled trying to ugh!!" as Galm tried to fend of a heartless he got jumped on by a commander. "Ugh someone get this thing off of me!!!. "Hold on guys I'm coming to help out MAHAMA!!". They all look back to see a light box form around the swarm destroying them completely. "Whoa ze that was amazing!" they all said in awe."Yeah its one of the moves i learned when i got my keyblade what about you guys". "Well i got the power of darkness" chilled said with a confident voice. "I have the power of thunder". "We have the power of fire and wind" both smarty and tom said. "So did you guys also get a companion as well?". "Yeah" they all said in unison. "hello everyone I'm Zes companion Lucia i see you've meet some of my friends as well" ."I'm not your friend nor anybody's friend for that matter" thanatos said with a growl. "I'm only helping for my own benefits". "Oh and what benefit is that!". "You'll see soon enough heheh". "I don't think this is gonna end well" Cesar said with a worried look. "look for right now lets just help them out so they can save the world " surt said with jiraya nodding his head in agreement. "So you guys will help us" ze said with worry in his voice. "Yes we will help you" They said in unison. "So what do we have to do to save the world". "Okay then from our world there is a shadow that controls our world and we need help to defeat it its name is Izanami-no-okami". "Well why cant you defeat it yourselves!". "Well we cant defeat it because our true powers are locked inside and we cant unlock them unless we forge a bond with someone". "Then forge a bond wih us then!!" Ze said with a smile "I don't mind forging a bond with Lucia you gave me my power that was in my heart and i think we could make good friends!". "Ze... i accept being your persona. Ze i hope we can grow more and more as friends". "Well thanny looks like were partners" chilled said with a smile. "Fine but for only a while then i accept your bond request". GaLm looked at Cesar with a smile."What do you think wanna team up man"."Sure but i want to see your true potential come out with me". "I wont let you down Cesar!". "Well Smarty, Tom are you two ready to form a bond with us two" jiraya and surt say with confidence."Yeah! were ready lets bond then". "OK then everyone now that we are all settled in we can talk about our plan for destroying Izanami-no-okami.

Yay!! Everyone met back up as if i didn't know lol. but since i didn't say it yet i will mostly do a chapter or 2 a day but i will try to update as much as i can so Just sit back wielders and enjoy what i have so far Bye!!