Chapter 9: makes us...

Battle 3: Lovers shadow

"Well i guess its just us for right now surt so...do you know where the shadow is?". "Yeah he is in the area up ahead of us". "OK then lets go!" As tom runs to the area a giant heart floats from the sky right in front of tom. "Whoa that's a weird looking shadow are you ready" "Yeah lets go get em tom" Surt said as tom pulled out his keyblade getting it ready for battle. "OK you bastard ill defeat you so we can get home and just chill for a while" Tom then runs up to the monster cutting near the middle of the monster but it dodged at the last second then it flew to tom and tried to hit him but missed badly. "Heh you think you can hit me you've got another thing coming AGI!! as he said that a spark of fire hit the shadow burning it a little bit. "Got you ya son of a bitch" tom said as he ran around the monster attacking it from the back causing it to stagger and fall to the ground. "Do it tom end it with your special attack" "OK then here goes nothing" as he said that his eyes turned red as flames formed around him as he summoned his special attack "Let the sun burn those all that oppose me Agidyne!" as he said that the shadow was engulfed in flames and turned into ashes in a second. "Well that was easier than i thought" he said as he put his keyblade back into him. "Good job tom now lets get goin-". "Guys something is wrong with with chilled you need to come back now there's something wrong with chilled" "What happened?" "During his battle with the strength and fortune shadow he unleashed something that made his power off the charts and after he did his dual attack he passed out". "Sounds like the darkness that thanatos had is finally getting to him" Surt said with a worried look on his face. "Wait what do you mean the darkness chilled has always been happy". "I don't know tom its like its all coming out in one big burst when ze got hurt it all came out like that". "OK we are coming see you in a sec Lucia". "Okay see you two soon". "We need to get going now before something else happens". "okay lets go". (Stay strong chilled everyone is coming to help you)

Oh snaps son something is happening to chilled and what could happen if its not stopped you'll find out soon in the next chapter Strength!