⌈ 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼

only the things she wishes to doare the things they determine for her&the things that they seek from herare the things she yearns the least for

are the things they determine for her
&
the things that they seek from her
are the things she yearns the least for

𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

eve flanagan, the thoughtful granddaughter
of the eldest district four victor. unconditionally training each day for the dreaded hunger games.

however, eve does not dread them herself.

it's a suicide.

the only chance she has at deciding her own fate.

or so she thinks.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

finnick odair x female o/c
[mature language and content]

45k words
____
v. long disclaimer(s) below

would like to add that i (of course) DO NOT!!!
own the hunger games series. i have only imagined the characters not included in the original books and the plot of this fic - excluding all the usual & original hunger games  events & plot :)

ALSO. there will be depictions/references of/to violence, suicide, self-harm, mental illness, assault, prostitution, and death. additionally, there will be light sexual references - what i mean is. . no smut and etcetera in this book!

please know before you read this that you can expect such things listed above, so read with precaution, as they could be mentioned in any of the chapters. i have not included specific warnings on each chapter, as these references are not sparing and pop up in the majority of them. i think that is warning enough!

xtra note... this is my first ever full fanfic or anything of real length i've ever written! please do not be harsh :')

thank you v. much! mwah

<3rompanc