Chapter Two (pt one)

The now alone ghost looked around in fear, his eyes wide and breath quick as he teared up. Black, red, and orange liquid pooled out of his eyes, quickly wiping them away before it burned anything on the floor. The blonde british minor began to slowly float towards a large castle with multiple beacons. It as well had a figure of a male with sunglasses holding up a gay pride flag. He subconsciously went over, feeling the most safe there as he slowly entered. His pale blue eyes glanced around, hoping to find someone there. Maybe a taller Brunette, similar to his brother Ghostbur. "Hello?" He called out, his voice echoing through the halls as he reached the thrown room. A tall brunette with glasses and a crown was sitting on the thrown, lost in thought as his fists were clenched. He soon noticed that the ghost was in his room and stood up, immediately running over.

"Tommy? Is that you?" He asked with a crack in his voice, obviously wanting to cry but held it in. The ghost slowly nodded, taking in the features of the male before he was pulled into a hug. The shorter male melted into it, his slightly tense body completely resting as he hugged back gently. The king like figure held the minor tightly for a few more moments before back away, taking off his glasses. His no pupiled eyes stared at the male, watery as he tried not to sob all over him. It also clicked for the ghost, for who he was and what he was to him. The brunette looked away while wiping his eyes, putting back on his glasses after with a heavy breath. "You- I-." He began to fumble over his words before feeling the male tap on his shoulder, making him slight tense but look down to the shorter ghost.

"Eret?" The ghost asked softly, getting a nod from the male. He smiled as he thought of his own question. Maybe he could see his best friend again! He quickly took advantage of this situation, looking up to the male with a bigger smile. "Where's Tubbo?" He asked excitedly, getting a head shake from the older king. The blonde hummed softly and thought of another person to see. Oh! Maybe his nephew! "Okay! Then where's Fundy?" He asked happily, getting a small head shake from the male again. How long has it been since his death? Were people still sad over it? He went over lists of people he knew who might want to see him, only getting a firm no from anyone in the dream team. Eret hesitated to say no to seeing Badboyhalo and Skeppy. Maybe he could sneak out and see them. The king silently led the younger male into a room he could stay in for now, clearly still processing as to why and how Tommy was back.

Eret's pov.

I quickly left the room and looked around, my breath fast paced. Good, he didn't follow. How was he back? Could Wilbur possibly come back? Could Schlatt come back? Oh god, nononononono. I walked into the kitchen, taking my glasses off and splashing my face with cold water. A heavy breath escaped my lips as I dried my face and put my glasses back on. I have to tell someone. But who? Dream would take advantage. Who knows what George and Sapnap could do. Then again, Sapnap was comforting Tubbo. I can tell it's genuine, like he means it. I knew they were best friends before the wars but how close to where he'd comfort Tubbo about his best friend's death after separation? I groan, walking out of my castle and beginning to speedwalk to L'manburg being rebuilt. I listed off the people I could tell while adjusting my crown. Maybe bad? I doubt he'd try to use this to anyone's advantage. I smile a bit, quickly changing direction and using any chance I get to use my trident to get there. Letting out a breath as I walk up to the front door. Was this a good idea? Shaking my head, I knock and..

No pov

The blonde ghost noticed Eret had left and began to wander around a tiny bit, his pale eyes taking in the scenery. After awhile of floating he came across a brunette on a bench and his old house. The brunette was a hybrid between a goat and a human, and seemed to be crying while he listened to one of the Ghost's favorite discs: Mellohi. He slowly floated up behind him, watching the sun set silently as the male gripped onto his pants tightly. Was this Tubbo? He looked a bit different. His horns were longer and one of them was somehow broken. They used to be little stubs, but then again the last time he remembered seeing him was at the beginning of the first L'manburg war. "Tubbo?" The ghost asked silently with an echo in his voice, the smaller male jolting up and quickly looking back at him with wide blue eyes. He was completely silent, tears streaming down his cheeks.