chapter one

Tubbo hugged the taller blonde in his arms tightly, he wanted to stop the bleeding of the taller brit but couldn't. Fundy was panicking, looking for something to heal up the wounds or cover it so it'd at least stop bleeding. The brunette minor had tears streaming down his cheeks as he squeezed his watery eyes shut tightly. "Tommy.. don't go..." The shorter friend mumbled softly, a crack in his voice as he sobbed softly. "You can't leave me.. I need you here with me.. to be my best friend through my presidency..." He mumbled again to the limp body as Quackity ran in, clearly inured and helping Nihachu who was limping.

"Holy shit..." The black haired male muttered softly, having Niki sit down as he quickly went over to Tommy. The older male tried to feel the minor's heartbeat but to no avail, causing his heart to drop. "Tubbo I don't think-." He was cut off by himself, seeing the small goat hybrid a mess. The brunette was curled up in a ball and sobbing, one hand on his head while the other tightly wrapped around his legs. Quackity rushed over and tightly hugged the younger male, humming a soft tune to attempt to calm him. "Tubbo calm down..." The male muttered softly to his younger friend, wiping his tears away as he held him closely. The only female in the room slowly limped over to Tommy, falling next to him with wide eyes.

"You're too young..." She muttered softly, rubbing his cheek in a mother like way while her tears flowed down her red cheeks. She sniffled a bit as his body despawned.

Tommyinnit has left the game
Wilbur Soot has left the game

"Tubbo... They're gone, you'll be fine. We'll be fine. We can and will hold a funeral for them, they were good friends." Quackity states softly as Tubbo hugged him tightly, the brunette shaking as the older male gently pat his way in an attempt to calm him down..

→→→→→→Flash forward a few weeks←←←←←←

"Ghostbur.. my head hurts. And this scar is making me uncomfortable." An echoey voice called out to a ghost, the tall brunette ghost looking over to him with concern. He floated over with a smile, moving most of his bangs to partially cover the large scar on his head. A goat hybrid in a suit, slightly pushed off to his right shoulder and having a blue turtle neck. His dark brown eyes narrowed onto the two.

"What the fuck? How did you two get here as well?" He asked in a slight snarl, making the blonde ghost shrink behind Ghostbur. "For fucks sake! What the hell happened to you two? Tommy why aren't you picking a fight and Wilbur why the hell aren't you in pogtopia??" The agressive hybrid growled, stepping towards him before realizing he's slightly transparent. "Woah what the hell!? Are we dead???" The male asked once more, looking down at his hand to see it tightly clenching a multi-colored dye.

"You seem stressed, have some blue!" Ghostbur exclaimed, putting some blue dye in the male's free hand. The slightly shorter ghost shoved him back, a gasp of shock escaping his lips as the dye was thrown back at him. He looked to the shorter brunette with concern, seeing that he was only more pissed. Ghostbur backed up a bit, clenching onto a piece of his yellow turtle neck from the arm.

"I don't need your stupid ass blue!! What the fuck did you two do and what the hell happened to us?" He asked, clenching his fists as he glared the two down. Why was Tommy scared of him? He was being awfully quiet, which did concern the brunette since he was his son's best friend. "Jesus fucking christ. Who's president?? And- and is Tubbo okay??" He exclaimed out once more which caught the blonde ghost's attention.

"Tubbo?" The blue-eyed male asked softly before sparking up in joy, smiling widely. "Tubbo was my best friend! We grew up together! And- he recently shouted out my name, I don't know why. But it seemed like he was sad. There was also another voice who shouted my name who seemed sad." He stated, catching ghostbur's black eyes. The goat also looked confused and concerned, shaking his head. "Also don't curse and shout please..." The white and red shirted ghost stated softly, looking around before seeing the spawn point of dream smp. He looked back to where the other ghosts were, his eyes widening in fear to see that they were gone.

--------------------------

Get left on a cliffhanger :)

Anyway if you have any questions about Schlatt drop them down

Here

Also yes, dadschlatt au. My favorite au.

What do you say, chat?