intro

Tinashae's POV

Hi my name is Tinashae. I'm 21 years young and I live in Atlanta Georgia. I live in a house with my boyfriend, Jay. We've been together for two years. At first me and Jay were living a great life, until after one year of being together his mom died, and he started to abuse and mistreat me. The first time he beat me I wanted to run away, but I had nowhere to go. My parents died in a car accident when I was four years old so I had to stay in a foster care, but when I turned 17 I ran away and was left on the street then Jay found me and took me home with him. We started out as friends then became more than that. That's how I ended up with him and since then I stayed. Another reason why I never ran away is because he apologizes every time and say's that he just misses his mom. I start to feel bad so I just stay. I have one best friend named August, Jay doesn't know him because I'm afraid he's gonna say I can't talk to him anymore. Me and August have known each other for one year. August knows I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know what he does to me. August always ask me why won't I let him meet Jay and I always try to find a way to change the subject, but anyways you got my story.

___________________________________________________________________

New story people. How was the first chapter???

Pic of Jay at the top