We Meet Again

August POV

We were in the middle of kissin for what felt like hours until Tinashe stopped.

"Oh my gosh...I'm so sorry." She started backin away.

"Why ma?"

"Your girl friend."

"What girl friend?" I had no idea what she was talkin bout.

"Your girlfriend august.......the one you told me about at the mall..."

"Ooooh ma girlfriend.." I just stood there cause I knew she caught me in my lie.

"So you lied to me?"

"No. I mean yea but I ain't mean to." She looked at me in curiosity. "I mean I did but...I- I was- look ion know but all I know is ion have a girlfriend."

She just stood there and started laughin. What da fuck was so funny about dis situation? "Why you laughin? I'm dead ass.

"You missed me didn't you?"

"Nahhh." She gave me dat nigga stop lien and tell me da truth face.

"Yea."

She walked closer to me. "I missed you too." She looked down at ha shoes. I put ma index finger under ha chin to lift ha face so she can look at me. We was about to start kissin again until Selena loud ass mouth came.

"So does that mean y'all together now?"

"Man, why you always gotta ruin errything?"

She stale faced me. "Nigga bye. Come on T, tell your boyfriend goodbye."

Tinashe gave me a hug and walked in da house leaving me and Selena. "Now is a good time to use the advice I gave you three months ago." She smiled and went in da house. I got in my car confused as hell. Not about what Selena just told me but what Tinashe did when Selena referred me as Tinashe boyfriend....And she ain't deny it. Dis just made me confused as hell.

A week later

Tinashe's POV

Me and August were at the movies. I guess you can say this was a date. Ever since the incident that happened a week ago, I've been falling for August more. He has been doing things I've never thought he would do. Like when he said yellow was a pretty color for my nails and how he liked my hair and he even calls me beautiful EVERYDAY. I guess he came to his senses cause he's not the one to compliment someone.

"So what movie you wanna see?" August said as we were trying to find a movie to watch.

"Well, I've always wanted to see Straight Outta Compton."

"Ight lets go get da tickets." We went up to the ticket booth to get our tickets. After we got our tickets, we went to get out popcorn and candy.

"Hey, can you get the popcorn and candy while I use the restroom?"

"Yea imma meet you in da theater." I walked to the restroom and used it then washed my hands. A lady came out and washed her hands also. There was something about this girl. She looked familiar. I felt like I knew her from somewhere. She started putting on mascara and looked at me in the corner of her eye and dropped it in the sink.

"Shit!" She took it out of the sink and I walked out. I went in the theater that August was in but I couldn't find him so I texted his phone.

T.Dabbin:what row u in??

Yung:row 3B

I walked to where he said and found him.

"I see you found ya way." He smirked.