Missing Her

3 months later

Nae's POV

"Leave me alone Jay!" I said to Jay laughing as he was tickling me.

"Say you're sorry."

"Ok ok ok I'm sorry" I said as he let me go.

"That's what I thought."

"Im sorry you're a bum ass nigga." I said running into the bathroom and locking it. A few seconds later I heard banging on the door.

"That ass is mine when you get out."

"Whatever" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sitting down on the toilet. I called my NEW bestfriend Selena. 

"Hello" She said like she just woke up.

"I know your ass not sleep."

"I had to work over night last night so dont start." I opened the bathroom door and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Lena it's 3:45. I know you didn't forget about us going to the mall today at 5:00." I heard shuffling in the background.

"I sure did."

"You are a mess. I'm about to come pick you up."

"Ok" she said as she hung up.

I opened the fridge grabbing a bottled water and grab my car keys off the kitchen table.

"Where you about to go?" Jay said.

"To selena house. We're about to go to the mall."

"Ight, gimme a kiss though." I gave him a hug and a kiss and headed out the door. I walked in my Red Nissan Altima and I sat back in my seat and started to reminisce on everything that has happened these past few months . Life was only getting better. a couple pf months ago I was going to leave Jay but he begged me to stay and promised me he was going to change. he started going to therapy and he cut all of his hoes off. Me and August do not talk anymore after what he said to me after he found out I wasn't leaving Jay. he cussed me out and said he hated me and more hurtful stuff but I eventually brushed it off. But that wasn't his last few words. 

Flashback*

I was walking to the door as I heard a knock on it. I opened the door as I seen August leaning on my door frame with a box of chocolates in his hand and flowers in the other. My mouth widened as I was in shock.

"August what are you doing here?"

"I came to apoligize....look ma, I ain't mean what I said the otha' day. You threw me off. I promise if you give me anotha' chance I won't hurt you eva' again."

"I'm sorry August......" Those were my last words as I closed the door in his face. I heard him bang on the door repeatedly as I started to slide on the door. A few minutes later his car drove off.

I couldn't take getting beat by my boyfriend because of him. I had to put a stop to this.

End Of Flashback* 

I slowly backed out of my driveway and drove off. I will never forget August. I miss him so much but I can't talk to him ever again. Not after him and Jay got into it not too long ago. He probably hates me now. I turned the corner to Selena and her boyfriend, Trey's house. They had a really big house for a neighborhood like this. I knocked on the door and Trey opened the door with Tyler in his arm. Tyler was they're six month old son.

"Hey sis"

"Hey Trey" I said walking in. Me and Trey have gotten pretty close over the past few months. 

"Where's your crazy ass girlfriend?"

"She in the shower" I took Tyler away from Trey killing him with kisses.

"Aye aye aye man don't be doing that to my lil homie like that." He said taking Tyler away from me.

"Give me my baby, Trey" I said reaching for the baby.

"Hell no. I don't need you bullying my child with your abusive ass lips." He said putting Tyler in his play pin sitting in the middle of the living room. Watching Tyler playing with his toys makes me think of me and Jay having a happy family. I love this new Jay. He's been very loyal and caring. That's all I really wanted from him. Since the day he begged me to stay, he's been a sweetheart ever since.

"So, how you been" Trey said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Good..." I looked at him and he said what I knew he was about to say.

"So I was talking to Aug the other day and he really-"

I cut him off " I think I hear Selena calling my name." I said getting up trying to change the subject.

"Why you keep running away from yo problems Nae?" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me man. Every time I bring up August you always trynna change the subject." I just stood there playing with my finger nails.

"So now you wanna act like you can't hear a nigga or some shit?" I just looked at him. He shook his head.

"Why do you care so much?" I said before he could walk away.

"I give up man. If you wanna be miserable with that nigga then that's you. I'm done trying to help." He grabbed his car keys and the basket ball and walked out the door. I just don't get why he care so much. Selena came in the living room all dressed up.

"Hey boo" Selena said walking in smiling.

"Hey girl, you ready?"

"Yeah let me get Tyler's baby bag first." She said walking back to the room. A few minutes later she came back with the baby bag, grabbed Tyler and her car keys and we headed out the house to the mall.

-

August POV

Trey passed the ball to me as I crossed a nigga and Lebroned on his ass. Everybody dapped eachother up as everybody started leavin da basket ball
Court. Me and Trey got in his car and dipped.

"Damn, I'm tired as hell man" I said wiping sweat off my forehead with a towel.

"Yeah me too."

I started thinking about Renae. I haven't seen her in three months. I miss her a lot. I ain't stop thinking about her since the day she cut me off.

"Aye man, you heard from Nae?"

"Yeah she came over today. I tried to tell her how much you missed her but she stubborn as hell." It was quiet until he said something.

"You wanna go see her and Selena at the mall?"

"Yeah but drop me off at my crib real quick cause I need to shower.."

"Ight" I ain't gone lie but a nigga happy as a crack headed hoe getting some dick right now . I just hope she ain't too stubborn cause I need to talk to her.

__________________________________

That's another chapter.

Please excuse the mistakes.

V&C✌✌✌