Filler

That same day

August POV

Me and Trey was in the game room playing 2k15. Selena was watching us while holding Tyler.

"Watch when I dunk on yo ass" I said standing up focused on da TV. "BOOM!!! I told ya bum ass I was gone get you." Trey waved his hand around. "Man wateva" Selena's phone rung.

"Hello..Whoa whoa whoa slow down.......HE DID WHAT!!??? Come to my house now." She hung up da phone and looked up at us.

"Wassup, is errythang ight??" I said wit curiosity.

"Jay cheated on Tinashe..."

Trey stood up quick "That nigga did what!!!??" Tyler started cryin and Trey got him from Selena and took him out da room.

"Is she ight??" I said turnin back to Salena.

"Mmm I don't think so but I'm about to go outside cause she about to pull up soon."

"Ight"

She walked out da room and I went in da kitchen to fix me somethin to eat. Just when she said ha boyfriend was loyal, he cheated on ha. I fixed me a sand which and sat in da livin room watchin The Boondocks. Riley my Lil nigga. He straight savage. I laughed after watchin da part when Riley find out Gangsta Licious was gay. Ma laughta stopped when Selena and Tinashe busted in da livin room. Tinasge looked like she been crying for days non stop. Selena cut da TV off.

"Aye mane I was watchin dat."

Selena eye balled me. "ight man imma dip" befoe I could walk out da house Tinashe said sum. "Wait, August?"

I turned around "yea"

"Can I talk to you outside for a second?" I nodded ma head yes not know in what else to say, I walked out side followed by ha.

"So wassup??"

"You was right"

I gave ha a look of confussion."About??"

"You was right about him going to break my heart again....."

"Ok...and why you tellin me stuff I already know."

Tinashe's POV

I can't believe what I'm about to do but here goes nothing. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him and to my surprise he kissed back.
_______________________________________________________

That's another one guys.

Plzzzzz vote and comment.

Excuse the mistakes

✌✌✌