Suprises (part 1)

Tinashe's POV

Me and August was at the mall getting me WHATEVER I wanted. Of course that means august lost the bet. He got a 9 and I got a 10. Me and August are in Forever 21.

"Man, can we go now?" He said looking exhausted.

"But we just got here an hour ago"

"Ight 15 mo minutes and we out."

"Yay!" I hurried and bought a couple more things.

"Ok I'm ready now"

We walked to the car and put the stuff in the trunk. I got in the passenger seat and August got in the driver seat and he drove off. I turned on the radio and All eyes on you was playing.

"This is my soooong." I started rapping to Nicki's part.

He was the realest

I was the baddest

We was the illest

When he approached me I said yo what the deal is

In and out them dealers

Why can't you chillas

I got him in the back of that back I think he catchin feelings...

When I was finished with Nicki's part, Aug jumped in on Chris part, which he killed. When he finished we started laughing, until he stopped and looked at me.

"Is there something on my face?"

He chuckled "nahh ma I been thinkin..."

I nodded my head for him to keep going. "I want you to make some friends. You know?"

"Why you say that?"

"Cause I think you should."

"Uh, no"

"Why not?"

"Cause I like to keep my circle small..."

"At least try to make one friend."

"And how am I gonna do that? What, you want me to go to Walmart, go to random people and say hi, my name is Tinashe. Wanna be friends?" He laughed.

"I'll tell you what. Tomorrow we going bowling and I want you to meet somebody that's real cool."

"Ok"

"Ight. I want you to meet ma brotha and sista tho"

"Really, when?"

"Now" he pulled up into a driveway. Thank god I was dressed up.

We both got out of the car. I was kind of nervouse though. I dont know how his family works. August knocked on the door and a teenage girl opened it.

"Hey big bro" she jumped on him and gave him a hug.

We walked in and I seen a guy with dreads sitting on the couch. I guess it was his brother.

"Wassup bro" august dapped the guy up.

"Who's this pretty Lil lady?" He said referring to me.

The girl snickered "August got a girlfriend"

"Aye man chill. This is Tinashe, Tinashe, this my big brotha Mel and days my Lil sister Dana."

I waved a little still shy. "You dont gotta be shy...you know that right." Mel said.

"Yea" I stood there not knowing what to say next. This was one of the most awkward time ever. We all kind of just stood there silently until August phone rung.

"Ello...yea she right hea......yes she good.......man chill, you act like I'm trynna kidnap ha..well I ain't....o word?......ight bet." He hung up the phone.

"We gone have to come back anotha time so imma catch yall lata." August dapped Mel up and we left.

"What happened?"

"Selena said to come ova Thea cause she bout to have a game night."

"Ok"

"And a couple of girls gone be ova thea so maybe you can make a few friends."

"Ok"

"Stop sayin ok" I just nodded my head and we made our way over to Selena and Trey's house.

-
When we got to the house, we seen hella cars. I opened the door with the keys Selena gave me and seen alot of people but somebody caught my eye.

"Oh hell no!"

August walked in and he seen who I was looking at.

"What da fuck!"

Everybody looked at us.

I just knew a lot of shi was about to go down tonight.
_______________________________________________________

-Clif Hanger

-Excuse the mistakes✊

-keep or delete

-who did Aug and T see??

-should Aug and T get together?

-Should Jay try to get back with T??

-team Aug or team Jay?

-V&C