you ain't shit no more

Renae's POV

I woke up to seeing August laying next to me. I got up slowly, went in his bathroom, found a new toothbrush in a little box, and took it out then brushed my teeth. When I was finished I looked at my face in the mirror and my bruises only looked worse. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and went downstairs and made me some cinnamon toast crunch. When I was half way done with my cereal I got a call. I answered it with out looking at the caller ID

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you Nae!!?"

"Why do you care? All you're gonna do is beat me up like you always do!" I said getting angry.

There was a moment of silence until he said what I knew he was going to say. "Look Nae...I love you..and you know I do.. But you should already know the reason why I always beat you is because-"

"No Jay, I'm sick and tired of you using that as an excuse! I don't understand why you always take your anger out on me! Can you answer that?"

I don't even care anymore. I'm going to let it all out and tell him about himself.

"Look baby...I know what I'm doing is wrong but, but I just can't control myself." He says

"Oh so what you're saying is fucking other bitches and abusing me is ok? I'm tired of you using you mother as an excuse for everything!"

"Who said I was cheating?"

"Don't play dumb with me Jay."

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about."

"Alright when I come home I'm gonna tell you about yourself, and I swear if you put your hands on me I'll fuck you up!"

Before he could say anything I hung up the phone then August came out.

"Hey" I said trying to lighten my mood up a little bit but He didn't say anything.

"Hellooo" I said again.

I walked up to him and went in front of him but he just pushed me away. "August what's wron-"

August turned around and looked me straight in the eyes. "When was you gonna tell me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Nae I heard your fucking conversation all the way upstairs."

I put my head down then looked back up at him. "You don't even know who I was talking to."

"I cant do this with you no more man." He said shaking his head and turning around to finish do what he was doing.

"Why do you even care?"

"Cause you're my best friend. I wouldn't want anybody to hurt you. Fuck I look like to you?"

"You act like you're my boyfriend or something!"

"Well maybe if you wasn't with that lil abusive ass nigga, you could've had a real nigga to treat you like the beautiful lady you are." He said looking down.

I was kind of confused because wasn't he a so called a pimp? What did he know about treating a lady right? 

"What?" I said confused as ever.

"Man, forget it bro. You wanna let his ass hurt you then be my guest. Don't be trynna call me and ask if you can stay ova no mo'." He said walking to the living room.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone then got in my car and left. As I was driving home a lot of things were running through my head. I honestly feel like August was right. I do need somebody who would treat me right and Jay obviously wasn't doing right. I pulled up to the house prepared for what was about to happen. It was finally going to end.

____________________________________________________________

That's another chapter. Guys I am so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in a long ass time. You should know how fake bitches always wanna fight you and get you suspended and you get your devices taken away. Anyways plzz V&C tell me what you think. ✌✌