Poison Illusion

POV YOONGI
I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face, I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the sunlight coming from the open door of the terrace i looked at the beautiful omega lying in my chest as he hugged me a smile form in my lips, I remember everything that happened last night,
I was so scared last night because I thought he would never forgive me and would not give me another chance but I was wrong because he did not hesitate to forgive me i gave him a little kiss on his cheek before gently pulling my arm which he made  a pillow,I got up and slowly got off the bed and walked to the door I opened it and went out and walked downstairs to the kitchen, I wanted to prepare him breakfast in bed, I was busy cooking and I didn't notice that someone entered the kitchen and suddenly hugged me from behind,
And just the scent I already knew who, I removed her arms that hugging me before facing her "what are you doing here suran?" i ask her coldly "what kind of question is that oppa? of course i'm here because my alpha is here" she said is seductive voice and i feel disgust to her voice, "i'm not your alpha, never going to happened either" i spat on her face and i can see the anger in her face "you know that your father want us to be mate"
She yell at me "exactly only my father who want this and you, NOT ME, my mate, my omega is only jimin, ONLY him" i yelled back at her "don't you forget already what he did 10 years ago he is the reason why your mother and brother is kidnapped by the werewolf" she yelled at me and because of what she said i feel anger built in my chest in one snap i reached  her neck before slamming her against the wall "didn't i warned you last time for your words about my omega"
i growled at her and tightened my grip on her neck, My wolf is dominating me now and I know I can't stop him from killing suran "yoonie hyung" i snapped out when i heard my moon soft voice,
i let go of suran's neck and he fell to the floor trying to breathe,But my eyes widened when I saw my omega kneeling on the floor holding his head i hurried over to him and I was about to reach  his hand when he suddenly yell "go away don't come near me"
KjHe yell still holding his head "baby what are you saying, what happened?" i ask him and i feel worry for his action "i think the poison illusion is already starting" I turned to the voice and saw jeonsa with saga and hayan, i cursed under my breath because of forgetting the poison "hahaha it's look like your omega is going to be dead and you can't even help him" suran said while laughing like a crazy "take her away from here before i kill her that i'm going to do after my baby is fine" i said sternly "let me handle this bitch" jeonsa said "ahhhhhhh" I looked at my omega again "baby please fight the poison, it's just a illusion my moon" i try to reach him again but this time he pushed me away "no don't go near, don't kill me please" i think his illusion is you, killing him" saga said trying to hold my moon and my heart broke into pieces this is my fault because of what i did to him and the fucking poison illusion is using it to him "my moon please fight it's just illusion i'll never going to hurt you again please"
i plead to him but he didn't even respond he still shouting and my heart break more when i see the tairs on his beautiful eyes "n-no please don't k-kill me i'm your mate yoonie h-hyung" he cried "fuck saga, hayan do something" i yelled at the two spirits standing in his side "we can't, we can't help him, Only he can help himself and you" hayan said and i suddenly remember it, my bite i need to mark him, i didn't think twice i know there was a possibility that he would hate me for marking him without his permission but fuck it i don't care if he's going to hate me than he disappears and I will never be with him again "i'll do it" i surely said at two spirits "it's your decision alpha now hold on  We will take you two to the moon place, you can't mark him here, because when you mark him here his hidden power will be awakened which will surely be felt by the evil creatures around, it dangerous for him" saga said before wave his hayan and one snapped me and jimin it's already in strange place it's a beautiful place but this is not the time to be fascinate at the place i faced my omega who continued crying and shouting i let out a deep sigh before holding his both hands "no-no please" he plead "baby please hold on everything will be fine" Before letting my fangs come out He tried to get away and pushed me i have no choice but tie his hands  behind his back "i'm sorry baby but i have no choice" I never hesitated again before I bit his neck He let out a loud growl before I could feel the trembling of his body, I felt the weakness of his body and with a loud growl he released before he lost consciousness, "baby! Wake up please!" because of my worries i didn't feel the changes of atmosphere and the strong scent of rose "don't worry his going to be fine when he awake" hayan said behind me i carry him and put him in the bed, "i'm sorry my moon, please don't be mad at me"

Though everyone says I'm beautiful
But my sea is all black
A star where flowers bloom and the sky is blue
You are the truly beautiful one
-MOON-BTS JIN