I Love You

JIMIN POV

After i left them in living room i went to  my terrace i stare at moon I'm still confused about what he did in front of the vampire, is he just acting to show them that were fine or what? His alpha voice make me weak and submesive, after a minutes i heard my I heard my door open and I didn't bother to look because I knew who it was through his scent, he approached me and i didn't even look at him but i startled when suddenly hugged me behind in  my waist "can we stay like this first before we talked please" he whisper to me i didn't answer i just let him, minutes past and we still in our position, but i startled again when i feel his hot breath on my neck and he  start giving me a little kiss on my neck until the little kiss ended in licking and a little bite that I knew would result a mark on my neck, i felt s strange feeling a pleasure and I couldn't stop it a moan slipped on my mouth I felt the movement of his hand and he put his and  inside my clothes a soft moan slipped again from my mouth when I felt his palm traveling on my skin, i want to stop him but i can't form a words and i can't even push because my brain and heart i like it I'm being submissive by his touch , and i felt i want more "alpha" i felt desperate for his touch but he suddenly stop and give me a last kiss on my neck before he removed his hand inside my dress and hugged me again, "i really want to mark you in front of this beautiful moon but i need to talk to you first my beautiful omega" i felt a hot spread on my cheecks  my heart beat it's getting fast what happened to him why he doing this to me, He turned me around to face him, his still holding my waist and his another hand went to my face caressing my right cheek "can you listen to me my little moon" he said in soft voice and i swear my face is already like a tomato in red, i just nodded in response he give a sweet smile before he pulled me inside the room and guide me to sit on my bed before he knelt in front of me while still holding my hands he stare at me "i don't know where to start but I want to say sorry for everything, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for pushing you away, I'm sorry for rejecting you, I let my anger control me" he smile before he  lowers his head and stared at my hands in his hands "my father never show me affection like a father, i envy the others kids for having a caring and loving and supportive father, he only show me his dominant side and being alpha leader and being his older son he want me to be like him a dominant and strong alpha leader, he trained me in harsh way, and my mother and brother only give the love i want, my mother always told me I'm perfect son and i did good everytime my father scolding me for my mistakes in my training and my brother the only one who always say that he proud of me and I'm the best, they're the only one who listened to to me while I'm playing piano" i want to tell him that I'm also listening to him but i choose to be silent "i really love them both that's why i mad at you i blame you for what happened to them, i blame you for nothing, my father is the one i should blame because he didn't do anything to save them he choose my sefty because I'm his heir, he didn't care for my mother and brother because they're just a omega and beta" I felt his body tremble and his tears fall on my hands,"I-I'm so-sorry jimin, i-I'm sorry i regret e-everything i did to you, i understand if you can't forgive me" he kiss my hands before he release my hands and stand up he walk towards the door before he could get out completely I immediately stood up and hugged him from behind, "your going to leave me without hearing me" i didn't control my tears anymore i let it fall, and i know he felt my crying because he immediately face me and hugged me "please don't cry my little moon" he said while caressing my back "H-how can I not cry after you make me happy and t-then your going to leave me alone" He loosened his hug on me and moved his body little away from me  to stare at me, "shhh stop crying my little moon, I'm sorry you didn't say any words and i thoughts your still mad at me" he said while he wipes my tears from my cheeks, "i never mad at you hyung, yes I'm hurt but i love you so much and i can't be mad at you" My eyes widened as I realized what I had said, "ehh i me-mean t-that i ehh" shit why I'm stuttering now jimin your so idiot, i mentally scold my self and i feel embarrassed, "can you say it again baby" I forced myself to look at him he smelling at me a gummy smile that i want to stare whole day "that I'm not mad at you hyung" i said to him "not that baby the second to last my little moon" he said teasing me, i feel my face I'm sure I'm like a tomato now "i love you so much hyung" after i say it i hide my face on his chest in embarrassment i heard him chuckle and he hug me while giving me kisses in my head "i love you too my little omega" Because of what he said I raised my head and stared into his eyes I couldn't believe because of what he said, "y-you love me too hyung?" i ask him did he really meant it or I'm just dreaming "Of course my little moon i love you so much and I'll show it to you, you deserve it"  because of his answer my tears fall again this time this tears is for happiness not tears for broken heart i hugged him tightly "baby don't cry please" he said while giving me a kiss on my forehead, i don't know how long we hugging each other until I felt the weight of my eyelids and I did not realize I had fallen asleep in his arms,the only thing i heard is "sleep tight my moon"

N/A
Howahhh it's miracle double update in one day🎉🎉🎉🎉