The truth

JIMIN POV

I was busy arranging the ancient books I had read when my window suddenly opened, and in a flash there was a figure sitting there,and even if I don't look at who I already know,"what are doing here Saga?"
"Oh hello too"he replied sarcastically i just rolled my eyes, "Did you do what I told you two to do"? I asked him as I continued to arrange the books, "all is well, we already save the omega's they kidnap without much difficulty, and hayan delivered them to their families" he said "and what are you doing here, you should be helping hayan?
I asked him, "he can do that, and there is a reason why I am here, first I am here everyday, and second we have discovered something you should know" I stopped what I was doing and looked at him, "what is it"? I asked him again "they are not just looking for you" he said "what do you mean saga?" I asked in astonishment,"
they are also looking for an omega, not just omega, it is a half omega and half vampire" saga said "a half omega and half vampire, but why?" I asked curiously, "Not why, but for what?, What do you think is the reason, so love between two different races is forbidden?'' after what saga said, I suddenly felt nervous, "the dark lake" the dark lake, the reason why love of different races is forbidden, the lake where Gwoemul lives, the fairy cursed by the moon goddess for being greedy,the goddess of the moon cursed him by depriving him of the power to fulfill the wish, and made him a simple creature just living in the lake, the goddess of the moon thought the fairy would change, but the moon goddess thought wrong, the fairy was really greedy, and because he wanted to restore his power he offered his life to the devil, in return it was the return of his power,because his fidelity is already with the devil, whoever asks him must sacrifice a life in the lake, and he wants to have is anyone with two different bloods, like anyone has vampire and wolf blood, or wolf and human blood, "jimin"
I looked at the saga who called me,
"Yes" i answer to him "are you okay?" he asked worriedly "yes i am, I'm just thinking about Gwoemul"
I said "what is your plan now?,  you know you can't kill the Gwoemul and you know why" saga said "i know, and we have to do is to find first whoever they are looking for" I said as I continued what I was doing,
"leave that thing to me, I will make sure that whatever they plan will not happen"
Saga said smirking like a crazy one, "i hope" i mumble "i have to go" saga said and
he jumped out the window, I just shook my head I don't know if he knew the word door,
I went to the window to close it, but I looked up at the sky I smiled at the beautiful cresent moon,

I was busy arranging the ancient books I had read when my window suddenly opened, and in a flash there was a figure sitting there,and even if I don't look at who I already know,"what are doing here Saga?""Oh hello too"he replied sarcastically i ju...

"you are so beautiful, if only I could stay with you for the rest of my life I will, but i know i can't" I said while staring at the beauty of the cresennt moon,I do not know how long I stared at the sky, before I decided to sleep,

YOONGI POV

everything returned to normal after what happened that night we went to that forest, and namjoon finally recovered from the wound and poison on his body,when jin hyung finds out that jimin saved namjoon, he is very happy and wants to go to jimin to say thank you, but he can't leave namjoon,and because of the desire to thank and see jimin, he disturbed our sleep early in morning to help him cook for jimin, he like was preparing a birthday celebration, and now where here and now we are going to the back of the university to see jimin,
And eat lunch with him, and the truth is I'm nervous, he hates me because he misunderstood what I said that night,when we got to the back of the university, we immediately saw him leaning against a tree and reading as he always did,"jiminieee baby eomma is here" jin hyung shouted who ran towards him, and hugged him immediately and he seemed surprised because he could not move at the sudden action of jin hyung, "chimmm my soulmate, my best friend i miss you" taehyung shouted as he threw his body into two omega and also hugged jimin, "h-,yung jin, t-tae i can't breath"he said trying to escape from the embrace of the two,"opsss sorry" jin hyung and tae said at the same time before he was released,"baby jiminiee thank you for saving your appa"said jin hyung while holding jimin's hands, and i want to laugh at jimin's reaction,omega shook his head in astonishment at what jin hyung said, "appa?" he asked confused "oh my beautiful face! don't you remember saving your appa joonie?"

Jin ask "haisssst jin hyung don't make hin confuse, just say it" ,teahyung said, and jin hyung listened so he started talking,after jin hyung's dramatic story of what happened to his clumsy mate,We started eating, they also started talking and laughing, when our eyes met he immediately avoided, and there I fully understood I'm really fucked up,

🙂🙂🙂