The Principal's Office

"Hey Voice." Killua muttered on his way to the principal's office, "Who's the principal?"

Nezu

"That's it? I was expecting some more information y'know. What about Tomura, who's he?" Killua whispered, walking down the now-empty hallway.

I am sorry to disappoint. You will find out soon enough.

"So specific." Killua mumbled sarcastically as he arrived at the principal's office.

He knocked on the door a few times, then waited. I hope this doesn't take too long, Killua thought. I'm bored and I want that chocolate Gon owes me. I wonder if they have any choco-robos in this world?

"Come in." A voice that wasn't Aizawa's spoke from behind the door.

Killua twisted the doorknob and entered the room. It wasn't as big as he expected. But then again, he didn't expect his principal to look like the love child of a mouse and a bear. This school is full of surprises.

"Please, take a seat." Nezu said, pointing at the seat across from Aizawa.

On any normal occasion, he would choose to stand. But he wanted to get the meeting over with. If he had to do whatever they said, then so be it. His love for chocolate knew no bounds. Choco-robo-kun here I come!

"I am going to get some juice. Principal Nezu will talk to you whilst I am gone." Aizawa informed him, quietly leaving the room.

"So, tell me about yourself." Nezu began.

Killua already knew where this was going. He'll start with a casual, non-specific question. Then he'll move on to something about my personal life, probably about my family. I'm going to avoid the topic to protect Alluka, but why not just cut to the chase?

"I'm 15, I go to UA High. My quirk is called Claws. Alluka is my twin sister, but she's technically younger. Uhhhhh, I like chocolate." Killua said, listing out basic facts as well as a few lies.

Nezu didn't seem satisfied with this answer, "Is there anything else?"

"I'm not sure what else you want to know, principal." Killua stated, faking confusion.

"Why don't you tell me more about your family." Nezu suggested.

No. 

"Sure." Killua replied too quickly, "I have a grandparents, parents, two older brothers, a twin sister and a younger brother."

Nezu typed something on his lap top. Catching Killua's gaze, he said: "I'm just updating your school file. We can't find an records of your life or your sister's life before UA. Or Gon Freecss for that matter."

This isn't good.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to know the numbers of your emergency contacts, should anything happen to you." He paused when he sensed Killua's hesitance, and his tone softened, "I'm not here to interrogate you. You are free to withhold any information. You won't be judged if you chose not to say anything, but if you do, I will not share this information."

You're wrong. One wrong move and everybody judges you. Killua used Gyo to see if Nezu had opened his aura nodes. A civilised animal.... er- person like him seemed highly likely to have. He was right. A soft aura surrounded Nezu, similar to Wing's Ten. He had guessed that he would have opened his aura nodes at some point the moment Nezu knew he was hesitant.

"Sheesh, it's fine, principal. Truly, I don't care about sharing about my life." Killua replied, his too-cool-for-school attitude returning.

Nezu passed him a yellow sticky note and a pen, "Fantastic, if you could write the name and number of three contacts that would be lovely.

Killua fiddled with the pen, unsure of who too write as his emergency contacts. If I don't put my parents down, will it be suspicious? Maybe, but I can lie my way out of it. Killua took a breath, calming himself down. 

Kurapika - ###########

Leorio Paladiknight - ############

Biscuit Krueger - ###########

He returned the note and pen to Nezu. Nezu skimmed over to content on the page, copying it onto the document on his lap top. He must have wondered why Killua's parents weren't on there, but the topic never came up in conversation. Just as Nezu opened his mouth to speak again, Aizawa entered the room, a coffee in one hand and a disappointed facial expression. Clearly there was no more juice left.

"Shota, I see you found your coffee. Well my job is done here, I'll leave the rest to you." Nezu said, leaving the room before Killua could even say bye.

Aizawa sat down in the chair across from him. Killua sighed. I want to go back to the parking lot Alluka and I live in.

"I'm going to cut to the chase so you can go home." Aizawa began, "How'd you manage to throw the cricket ball so far without using your quirk?"

Shit! He's gonna blow my cover! I have to think of something!

"I did use my quirk." Killua stated, "My quirk 'Claws', allows me to strengthen my whole body when I use it in my feet. When I use it in my hands, they just get sharp."

This didn't convince Aizawa, "We'll talk more about this another day. Goodbye, Killua."

"Bye Mr Aizawa!" Killua waved, exiting the office with a sigh.

He had done it. He had avoided revealing Nanika's existence, as well as his family's history and his Nen abilities (especially his electricity). Considering how that could've gone, I'd say it went pretty good.