A Glass of Flowers

(Hiya I know it's been a while so sorry!! I've been dealing with this super shitty cold. So I've been feeling like total ass. But that's besides the point!!! Oh and this takes place a few minutes before the last chapterrrrr just to make that clear!!! ANYwaaaayyysss fuck Kaigaku!!!! That ugly ass toad can die of rat poisoning!! Anywhooooooo hope y'all enjoyyyyyyy!!!!! BYEEEEEE!!!)

* A few moments before*

My head is shoved farther into the snow as I begin to choke on a puddle of my own blood.

"If your this weak...What's the point in you living in the first place."

Zenitsu POV

I feel an almost familiar pain seeping through my head as I wake. An irregular sense of grogginess plagues my mind as I attempt to rub the sleep from my eyes.

Adjusting to the darkness quickly I see a young girl placing Dandelions into a glass vase. Quite a strange choice of flower. There are many prettier and more elegant types yet here she sat trying to perfectly balance the flimsy stems on the glass sides. It tried so hard to stand up straight but in the end it fell over the only support it had giving out time and time again.

I sat up on the futon letting the brown covers fall off my body while watching the girl. 

Suddenly the room went silent, and the girl stopped moving almost as if she were frozen in place. Concerned I try to call out to her but my voice seems useless to me. Her dark hair still covers her face making it impossible for me to see her face. Her tiny body trembles as I attempt to reach out once again.

A force powerful and sharp hit me like echos or a waves of sound that flows through my entire body.

"Zenistu, why didn't he come back for you?"

I feel my throat grow dry...

"You were all alone, but I'll be here for you Zenitsu."

The once sweet and melodic voice turned sour and gravelly. A wetness drips down my face as I try my hardest to wipe it away. Who was she speaking of.

Closing my eyes tightly I can't help but be more confused by my reaction.

"Zenitsu"

Opening my eyes once more I no longer see the girl in front of me.

"Zenitsu are you okay?"

Shaking my head I find myself sitting upright Hanako placing the beautiful flowers she's collected into my hair.

"Yes, I'm sorry just got a little lost in my thoughts there."

Continuing her rambling my head burns annoyed with the constant chatter. Yes that's right Hanako had seen me wake and offered to decorate my longer hair with her flowers. How could I, forget....

"Yes Zenitsu how could he forget you, why would he."

Gasping I shoot up from my bed the covers falling off my body faster than before. And once again there stood the girl before me adorned in a purple kimono placing the fresh flowers in a wonderful arrangement this time without any resistance, each stem each and petal bends at her will. Her dark hair parts slightly as she leans forward allowing the flower in her grasp to fall.