UPDAtesSS

( Hey I'm tired I'm going through hell and I feel like either destroying or maybe fixing something and it's either this story or my life and the second will take too much effort so I'm gonna fix plot holes delete chapters and wreak havoc on this account!!!! Hugs and kisses, this is a threat!!! BYeee BYee!!!)

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for not updating for so long a lotta shit has been going on in my personal life including some math finals and moving and my horrible procrastination some close people who might die.

But anyways the point is, and this is still kinda up for debate but...I kinda wanted to revamp the story.

(I think that's how you say that)

Basically as I was re-reading the story I realized that when I first started the ending was completely different from what it is now. And because of that it created some minor possibly major plot holes that seemed to be stuck together with duck tape and elmers glue.

Like imagine you smash a tv and then take a piece of paper with a smiley face on top of it and stick it over the crack with tape.

I mean it's obviously not that bad and I can continue the story like this if y'all would like but there might be a little less depth than I originally intended and I might just fairy dust people into loving each other, or make flashbacks of good memories or something between characters so the mutual feelings make sense. I would figure it out somehow!!

But in all honesty I'm not the one reading the story so I wanted to get y'all's opinion too.

If I did change it zenitsus personality would probably change the most and he might not have gotten caught as easily, also the way he escaped or would escape might be changed. Idk though. Sorry again!!! I hope y'all had a wonderful day, byeeee!!

And sincerely fuck Kaigaku 🥰💖💖