Music Video

You stood in the door with your mouth open. You knew Minsik looked familiar but didn't think he was a celebrity. He probably didn't even recognize you. When you were on the plane you had no makeup and you had on your bonnet. You settled into the elevator while Denise and Minsik discussed what was going to happen. Then he turned to you and said

"Um I think i remember you. On the plane. Remember? I think your name was Y/N right." he says as he smiled.

" Oh yea. I remember. I didn't know you were famous. Sorry for my behavior on the plane. I was so out today my element." you rambled.

"It's ok mamas. I'm glad i get to see you again. I should have know someone as beautiful as you would be a model." he said with a look in his eyes.

You could tell he was trouble but you couldn't help yourself. Before you could reply the evaporator stopped and Denise was pulling Minsik out.

Y'all walked into a room with a whole beach set. There were a bunch of models and a couple of artist that you recognized. You hid the shock on your face and walked over to the other models just as Denise had told you about earlier. She said that you would be the main love interest in the music video. Normally you would be nervous but when your mol told you how much you were gonna make you could give two fucks what you had to do.

You were placed on a velvety, purple stool and the lights turned purple. The song was really nice. An artist named Gray sung the first part. He circled you and leaned in leaned in really close. All you had to do was stay still and act like he wasn't there. After about 10 takes they let u take a break. Gray came up to you and said

" Hi you were really great."

" It wasn't much i just sat there." you said with a smile.

"You looked beautiful. I think that counts for something. How about this you give me your number and we can talk about it over dinner." You stared at him in shock. You couldn't just refuse him because all of the makeup crew were watching y'all.

" I'd like that. Let me put my number in your phone." You said and he handed you his phone. You put your name and when you handed it back to him then you heard him mumble aka pretty model. Before you could talk to him some more you were called back to set.

You filmed by yourself  for a couple of shots and so did Gray and Sik-k. Then it was your turn with Sik-k. This time you had to go in a pastel bathtub with him. They had you put on a small black bikini with no straps while Sik-k wore all of his clothes. You got in the room temperature water and goosebumps stood up on your shoulders. Then the director explain that in this scene Sik-k was going to walk around the tub for about 10 seconds then get in with you. You had to act mad then you were supposed to "soften your features" as soon as he got in the tub and held your face. You were super nervous but you just thought about the money.

You got in the tub and then they started filming. the bubbles were cold so you didn't really have to pretend to be mad. You hate the cold. Sik-k walked around the tub and right when he was going to get in the tub he looked you in the eyes. You could feel yourself almost melting. He stepped in the tub with his hands on your face. His hands were soft and calloused. Y'all sat there for about 10 more seconds then the director called a cut.

Sik-k got out of the tub and offered you his hand. He was soaking wet but he still went to help you out.

" Thank you." you say shivering

"Are you cold? Here let me go get you a towel." He hands you a towel that his staff had gotten for him. Honestly there was no point in him giving it to you when you were going back to your crew but it as sweet.

"You never called me." he says with a sigh " Was I that ugly." he made a heart with his hands breaking it.

" No no no. I just got styled in and totally forgot. You're not ugly like at all." you say in a laughing tone. " Also I thought you were gonna call me you know since you wanted my number so bad"

" Damn that hurt. Imma call you, cutie. Tonight. Actually you wanna go out with my tonight. Me and a couple of my boys were gonna party. I could introduce you to some people since you're new to Korea?"

" That would be fun. You gonna pick me up right." you say with your head cocked. It honestly didn't matter to you but you wanted to push your limits today. He looked at you smirking

" Of course, Mamas. It's a date after all.

authors note:
hey this is kinda long. i think i wanna write more like this. imma make a schedule so i can make a lot of updates😁. also if u have animal crossing happy festival day
word count: 916