Unexpected

"Please don't let it be him" you murmured turning around and there he stood with his bandaged hands brushing his hair. At first it was his face and now a broken arm. What type of life does he live?. "Hey" you said trying to sound friendly as possible.

"You guys know each other?" The Co. Producer asked and Sik-k nodded. While you were about to walk out he asked if he could talk to you and you said no but you gave up in the end after he kept on asking.

"So I heard you are working on the fashion show" he said playing with his hands and looking down.

"Yeah, is this what you want to talk about?" You said in a mean tone.

"No, it's not I just don't know how to say it and I don't know if you are the right person to talk to" he murmured but you heard him. Looking around him stood Christa giving you a stank look.

"Of course am not the right person to talk to, your girl is behind you" you said and gestured him to look back, a quick mood change appeared on his face after taking a glance at Christa but a big smile appeared on his lips within seconds.

"Babe why are you here?" Christa said fixing Sik-k hair which was not even messed up.

"I came out to get some drink, I was going back inside and I met her, we didn't talk about anything serious" Sik-k said with a shaky voice. Is he reporting his life to her right now or I don't know how relationships work?.

"I have somewhere to be, I leave you too alone" you said and left. You didn't think further on the encounter. It's been three days since you went to H1GHR, Gray have been texting you none stop and you haven't even made the attempt to read it and for Sik-k you haven't replied to his last message he sent you which was asking you to meet him at a café but he used a different number.
You are all dressed up going to a dinner with some Model friends you made, as you guys discussed about where you guys want to travel, favorite things you guys love to do, one of the girl brought up Sik-k. You rolled your eyes over the sound of his name.

"Did you guys hear the scandal?" One of the girl asked and sighed. You haven't been using social media because you were either busy with the fashion show or Ash and your brother.

"He cheated on Christa and Christa is suing him for assault" a different girl added.
You had a question mark faced one proceeding to ask for more gossip.

"So apparently Sik-k and Christa began dating back in 2017 and they had their biggest fight not long ago and Christa release a statement about it"

"That MinSik abused her?" You asked.

"Yeah, sadly He have to pay 200k or some sort" another girl said. "y/n how coming you are finding out now, I thought you guys were friends?"

"I don't really be in people's business like that" you replied. You began to feel unease, for a second you pulled out your phone trying to text Sik-k to ask what was going on but you couldn't get yourself to. After the dinner you called an Uber. During the ride you couldn't figure out how to react. You went on your socials to check and it seems like it was true, you checked Sik-k's insta and all the pictures he had on there is gone. "No post" you read out loud. He seemed so nice when you guys first met on the flight. As you think about the first time y'all met you remembered when he called you "ma" which made you giggle a bit. When the car finally pulled up to your apartment, you got out and tried looking for your keys, after about 2 minutes of struggling to find it, you finally found it and went up to the door to open it, right before you could step foot in, a familiar figure appeared next to you shivering, you went back to take a look at the person and it was someone you were definitely not expecting to see.