Reunion Gone Right

Y/n sits in a void of darkness reliving memories of his past and hearing the voices of his failures and of the people he failed.

On the manor steps

Brother: "I'm sorry Y/n but I need to do this."

Young Y/n: "But you said you would always be there?!"

Brother: "Sometimes the toughest decisions are the ones you need to make."

The manor training room where a boy is seen bandaging Y/n's shoulder

Red: "You need to take it easy Y/n or else you're gonna really hurt yourself.

Y/n: "Who gives a damn if it happens again. When training with them it is bound to happen."

Y/n's room

Blood son: "Why did Father drag someone like you out of the slums? You aren't worth his time."

The scene then shifts to Y/n getting up grabbing his pistol and a shot is heard and he snaps out of his daydream to find himself on a rooftop in Vale overlooking the harbor with just a sigh he gets up then begins jumping from rooftop to rooftop and makes his way through the city. The rest of his team was making their way through the crowded streets of downtown Vale admiring the decorations and prepared for the upcoming Vytal Festival.

Sarah: "So boss, what are we doing spending our Friday afternoon taking a walk through the Vytal Festival instead of searching for your partner?"

Alex: "I figured we could use a break from searching for Y/n and take some time to enjoy the day without countless hours of searching."

Caitlin: "Whatever works for you but to be honest I'm enjoying this time and maybe he will find us instead of us finding him."

Alex then turns away from the conversation and notices a couple of cop cars around a dust shop as well as Team RWBY starts to walk over to it with the others following.

Ruby: "What happened here?"

Cop 1: "Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible. Do you think it could be Y/n?"

Blake: "I don't think so."

All of them then turn to Blake surprised that she would be defending him. Yang then sounds a bit angry.

Yang: Why would you defend him!? He could have killed any of us that day!"

Blake: "But he didn't and you saw it too. He had a look of heartbreaking regret when he realized what he did."

They continue to bicker while the screen focuses on the others.

Cop 1: "They left all the money again!"

They all then listen more to the conversation due to their curiosity.

Cop 2: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick o' sense. Who needs that much dust?"

Cop 2: "I dunno What do you think." He asks him.

Cop 1: "I'm thinking the White Fang did it. What about you?

Cop 2: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph, the white fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates."

Alex: "What's your problem?"

Weiss. "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Alex: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."