Chapter One- Birthday Cake ;)

[Niall's POV]

“Niall wake up!” I hear Liam yell from down the stairs.

“No!” I roll over and place my head under my blanket trying to keep as much sunlight out as possible.

“Niall! Get up.”

“Let me sleep!”

“It’s your birthday! And we cooked you breakfast!” Those were the only words I needed to hear before rushing down the stairs to see my band mates.

“Happy birthday!” They all cheer at once before pulling me into a big group hug.

“Thanks guys!” It’s been about two months since our Up All Night tour ended. We all saw our families once we got back but now we have all returned to London and to the flat we share with one another. We take our seats around the dining room table and I see all the food. There’s pancakes, bacon, sausage, and fruit. I guess the boys noticed my face and began laughing.

“Harry cooked most of it, but we helped cut the fruit.” Zayn says before we begin eating.

“Thank you guys so much! Best birthday breakfast ever.” We eat and talk the rest of the morning. It feels good being with the lads again.

“So Ni, what are we doing tonight?”

“Well I was thinking we could just stay in and watch some films.” All the boys groan and I laugh.

“Really? We can do anything we want and you just want to stay in? There isn’t one thing you really want to do?” Louis asks me.

“Well there is one thing...”

[Later That Night]

The boys and I arrive to our place for the night. I’ve always wanted to go here after it opened in London. The Krazy Kat. Yes I know it’s a weird name, but that’s because it’s a strip club. We pay the bouncers and are lead to the VIP lounge of the club. Apparently the boys thought it would be smarter to be somewhat hidden. And when I say the boys I mean Liam. I’m not upset by the gesture though. The VIP has the best view of the entire club. There are girls everywhere and god do they look good.

“I can’t believe we are here.” Liam says his hands gripping his knees tightly.

“Oh relax Li and enjoy the show.” Harry says giving Liam his cheeky smile and turns to look back at the stage. There’s a girl dancing. She’s sexy. Not my type but sexynonetheless. A few more dancers go on and I look around at my four best mates. They all have the same facial expression. You can tell they are excited but nervous. I’m guessing my face is looking very similar to theirs before the lights dim and a loud voice comes over the club.

“And now our main event of the night! Everyone give a warm welcome to Cherry Bomb!” The club goes wild as all the men on the floor get as close to the stage as they possibly can. Even the boys and I inch closer to the edge of our seats waiting to see who this girl is.

Just then the most beautiful girl I have ever seen walks out onto the stage. She’s in nothing but a skimpy and tight schoolgirl outfit. She walks slowly and then a song starts playing. Ironic. It’s Birthday Cake remix by Rihanna. The girl, or I guess Cherry Bomb, begins moving her hips seductively to the beat making sure she eyes every last male on the floor. They begin shouting and throwing pounds on the stage. She removes her first piece of clothing which is her top. My eyes stayed glued on her breast. Damn. She walks to the pole and grinds against it. I hadn’t realized my mouth was open until I looked at the rest of the boys. I turn my gaze back to the stage and Cherry Bomb is now taking off her skirt. She tosses it aside and is now in nothing but her thong and bra, each barely covering anything. She climbs up the pole and slowly descends taking her bra off while at it. She gets on all fours and crawls on the stage. She eyes every man and then looks up at our section. She gives me a smile before rolling on her back and removing her thong. Her eyes stay fixed on mine and I never leave her gaze. It’s like there is something holding me there.

“You like what you see?” We all jump and turn to see a girl. She’s in nothing but a small army uniform with her bum hanging out.

“Ye... Yes.” I answer before turning back to Cherry Bomb. There’s a new song on and she’s still dancing.

“You know you all can book her for a private show. But I must warn you. She’s pretty pricey.”

“Well Trouble by the looks of them I think they could afford it.” Another girl enters and I see Zayn’s eyes that are now full of lust watch her.

“How much is it?” Liam asks to all of our surprise.

“2500 pounds an hour and that’s only if she’s free. Hey Lotus how many openings does she have?”

“There’s only two left. So if you guys want her I suggest you book her now.”

“We will.” I answer and Cherry Bomb finishes her show. The crowd goes wild as she gives her ass a little wiggle before walking off the stage completely.

“Alright then. What’s your preference?”

“What are you talking about?” Louis asks the question we were all thinking.

“I mean what do you guys like? Oh don’t tell me...” Trouble trails off and turns to Lotus who starts laughing.

“What?” Harry asks confused like the rest of us.

“You guys are virgins aren’t you?”

“What! No.” We all answer at the same time.

“Well not in that way praise God, but this is your first time at a strip club isn’t it?” We all sheepishly nod.

“Aw that’s adorable!” Trouble says and claps her hands. “Well we will book you for the white room and I’m guessing no preferences?”

“No.” I answer first just wanting to get in a private room already.

“Ok then! You’re booking is right after this dance. Ronny will take you to the back when it’s time. Bye boys.” Lotus gives us a wink before leaving with Trouble. What have we gotten ourselves into?

(A/N and Scene!! Tell me what you think? Do you think I should add more or take some out? Feedback is great! Thanks!! Xx)