𝐀𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ  ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You were practicing skateboarding while you were outside on a skateboard with Asahi, taking a stroll. You had attempted to a kickflip when you almost twisted your ankle, if Asahi hadn't stopped you. He had carried back to his place, because you couldn't walk. Even though you attempted hopping on one foot, Asahi quickly shut that idea down because he didn't want the possibly of you getting hurt. "Sahi babes, thanks again for carrying me eheh." You gave him a dorky smile, he returned it with his caring one. "No problem Pumpkin, I just wish you'd be more careful." You felt guilty that he had to keep looking out for you, "S-sorry Sahi.." You berried you face in his chest hiding your face, he opened the door back to the house. 

After he had went in and closed the door, he kissed your forehead. "Don't feel bad Pumpkin, I just wanted you to be more careful that's all." He reassured you walking over to his couch and sitting on it, with you still in his arms. You smiled moving your head into the crook of his neck, "Kk, I'll be more careful bubs." He blushed at your hair tickling his neck, "D-do you want cuddles p-pumpkin?" You nodded, he then grabbed a close enough blanket and put it around you. You snuggled close to him, "Naptime Sahi..." He chuckled at your inner child then whispered to you softly, "Sweet dreams Pumpkin."

Signing Off

MoriChan<3