Bakugou x Y/n Fluff

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧˙˚˙

So to those who don't know My birthday is this Sunday! And I will not be posting this weekend most likely as much as I do, and Bakugou is one of my favorite characters so I'm making a fluff! I hope you enjoy!

MoriChan Out!

F/H- Favorite anime Hoodie (merch)

⭒❃.✮:▹⭒❃.✮:▹⭒❃.✮:▹⭒❃.✮:▹⭒❃.✮:▹⭒❃.✮:▹⭒❃.✮:▹

Your birthday ( yes we're doing this) was around the corner, and Bakugou already had something planned for you but he went ahead and bought you a something from your cart on amazon.  

"Thank you Kats!" You grinned, pulling the F/H on you. "So how do I look~?" You asked, innocently looking up at the blonde. He softly smiled, pulled the hood over your head. Leaned cupped your cheek and kissed you, making your heart bounce and your eyes fluttered shut. "Like an adorable teddy bear." (Yagami tans come get your dinner.)  He commented, pulling back from the kiss. You giggled, wrapping your arms around his neck looking up at him. "When did you get so soft Kats?" You teased smirking, Bakugou's face reddened. "I'm not soft dumbass, y-you made me this way." 

"Teddybear are you seriously going to wear that all day?" The Pomeranian asked as you flopped down on his bed beside him. "Yes Baks, you made the mistake of giving me something I really wanted. For example you." You stated, moving closer into his chest. Bakugou snickered wrapping his arms around your waist, "How'd I get so lucky to have you.." You scooted up a little and kissed his nose, "Its not luck Kats, I would call it...fate."

Bonus:

Denki: Looks like I found something to Tease Bakubro about

Mina: I didn't know Y/n meant that much to him!

Kirishima: Well they are always together now ever since the LOV said they were planning to attack soon.

Sero: Wait are you suggesting that Bakugou is looking out for Y/n?! 

Jirou & Mina: AWwWW

Eri: Yay! Big Brother has a girlfriend! 

Aizawa: About time, Time for bed Eri

Eri: Okki, *In a whisper voice* Bai everyone!

Bakusquad: Bai Eri!

Bakugou: YOU DAMN IDOITS I'LL KILL YOU FOR EASDROPPING 

Denki& Sero: Run like hell!

Signing Off

MoriChan<3