𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔻𝕒𝕪!!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓🌊‧͙⁺˚*・༓🌊‧͙⁺˚*・༓🌊‧͙⁺˚*・༓🌊‧͙⁺˚*・༓🌊‧͙⁺˚*・༓🌊‧͙⁺˚*・༓🌊‧͙⁺˚*・༓

A 2k Special!

Thank you again everyone for reading my book up til now, I love making these for you all! Now enjoy this Haikyuu Special!!

You were invited to a beach day to celebrate the winning match for Karasuno, "C'mon Y/n-chan it'll be fun! Besides I'm looking forward to seeing you in the bathing suit~" Oikawa teased, making you flick his forehead. "Fine Fine I'll come you perv, cya there~" You waved goodbye to the brunette, then hopped in your skateboard and headed home to get ready for the beach day. " Are you checking out my sister ShittyKawa?" Iwazumi asked looking ready to spike the setter, "So what if I was Iwa-chan?" Yahaba shook his head in pity as he walked back to put the volleyballs away, "I'll schedule your funeral Oikawa-san."

Meanwhile..

You were freaking out over the fact that you had one bathing suit, whats the problem? Well the one bathing suit you had, was VERY revealing. And you knew that if you went out in that, your overprotective brother would kill you. But you had no other choice since it was today, "Well I can't believe I'm sayig this but, I'm too hot for my own good.. oH WeLl." You put on the bathing suit..

Then you put on light sweater, with a cute short skirt

Then you put on light sweater, with a cute short skirt. You then looked over at your clock which read 1:20, "Well time to go *sigh* god I really hope I don't get cat called again." You then grabbed your favorite sunglasses put them on your head, and your slides and headed out the door. 

Once you made it to the beach, you were greeted by Kyoko and Yachi who also had jaw dropping outfits. "I-I'm so glad you could make it Y/n-san!" The blonde smiled, "Glad to be here Yachi, you both look amazing!" Kyoko and Yachi slightly blushed, "Thank you Y/n-chan, although I think you have some guys waiting for you~" You chuckled, "Oh believe me I know." You headed down to the sand, the two girls following down behind you. 

"WOA MAMA- RyU! Look that that hottie!" Noya's eyes almost jumped out of his skull when he saw your cute body in the bathing suit. "I've must've saved a city in my past life to be able to witness such glory." While the two were simping over you, you had made your way to find Oikawa and Kageyama. "Why hello Y/n-chan glad you could make it! Don't you look as cute as ever." Your face redden, but then Kageyama attempted to take your focus off Oikawa. "I-I didn't know you were coming Y/n-chan." You softly smiled, "Well now you know blueberry, and I'm glad your here. Now if you both excuse me I will voluntary freeze my brain by devouring an icey chaio~" You then nodded your head making your glasses fall to your eyes, winked then headed to enjoy a F/F icey.

" Look who we have here, so I'm guessing your the Pipsqueak everyone's been talking about." Tsukki commented approaching you, as you happily ate your icey. "Wait people have been talking about me- wait PipSqueak?! I'm not that short you salty ass dinosaur." You shot back, making the middle blocker take an interest in you. "Wow I would've felt hurt if I didn't come from someone with such a short demeanor~" You slightly growled underneath your breath, " Hmph, well I wouldn't be talking so high and mighty with someone with such a huge ego." You said smirking, as you then were about to eat another scoop of your Icey when a certain blonde ate it instead. "Hm for a Pipsqueak you have good taste in flavors~" You could almost see vains popping out of your neck, you out your icey down on the little table beside you and cracked your knuckles. "Call me Pipsqueak one more time." 

"Pipsqueak." You then quickly swept his legs and grabbed him by the end of shirt pulling him down to your face, "Still wanna call me Pipsqueak Tsukishima?" The blondes face darkened with blush, "Hm Fine then Shorty." Now it was your turn to blush, you let go of his shirt and took your Icey and continued to eat it. "S-shorty's fine. Your s-still a tall ass dinosaur" 

'Hm..Y/n huh?.....Cute.'

Signing Off 

MoriChan<3