𝒜 𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪⋆❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪⋆❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗, 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙖𝙮."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No ones Pov

~FlashBack~

Y/n was playing in the field of falling sakura petals, when she felt someone come up behind her. "I made this for you, s-since it looks good on your skin." Little Akaashi said, handing the girl the a bracelet made out of the petals falling around them. 

Y/n eys widened with happiness, "Thank you Kaashi its adorable!" She hugged the raven tightly, shocking him before he returned the hug as well. "H-hey! Let go of Y/n-san!" Haru called, coming towards them with a slightly angered expression. "What's the matter Haru? Kaashi was just giving me this bracelet he made for me." Y/n pulled out of the hug showing the bracelet, while holding Akaashi's hand.

 "N-nothing! J-just he was holding you a bit too close don't you think?!" A voice 'tsked' coming up behind him, "If Y/n wants to get a hug let her, unless your just jealous because she didn't hug you~? Wow Haru I didn't know you were desperate." The blonde teased, making Akaashi snicker quietly.

"I-I was just- Hmfh!" The green haired boy stormed off, making Tsukki laugh. "Thanks Tsukki-kun! That Haru was slightly starting to creep me out." You thanked with a sigh resting your arm, "T-tsukki-kun? C-couldn't you have thought of something else?" 

You sneakily grinned, "How about Kei-kun~?" Tsukki's face turned a slight pink, "T-tsukki's fine." Akaashi feeling left out, started to let go of your hand. "Oh right I forgot!" The raven looked up at you only to be met with a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for the bracelet!" Then you let go of his hand and went over to tsukki, and motioned for him to lean down. "What are you-" "And thank you for dealing with haru!" You then kissed the blondes cheek as well. 

"There! Now you both get my love!" You giggled, before heading to chase a beautiful butterfly. "Y/n-san.." Akaashi trailed off looking at you happily chase the butterfly, "She's so carefree, it makes me worried if she'll be alright without us." The boys looked at each other, "Promise to keep her out of trouble?" Akaashi nodded.

"Forever and Always."

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕~