𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

⊱ ━━━━━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━━━━━ ⊰

You and Atsumu had a fight and weren't on the best terms at times, which affected both of your training and Atsumu had had enough so he went over it your house to apologize. He had bought your favorite snacks and flowers, then used the spare key you gave him to get in your house. Once he locked the door he took a deep breath and went up to your room hoping you wouldn't want A break or worse..a talk. He knocked on your bedroom door, "H-hey babe you there?" You were on your bed hugging one of stuffed animals he had bought you, "Come in Tsumu.." He had a bit more confidence now that you used his nickname, he opened the door and set down the snacks and walked over with the flowers. As he came over to your bed he noticed your watery eyes which made his heart break, he sat down on your bed. "Y/N..I'm so sorry for yellling at you that day, I shouldn't have called you an idiot ether.. I honestly regret leaving you like that, I do really love you and I wish you didn't have to waste your tears on someone like me." 

He softly cupped your cheek, using his thumb to wipe your possible tears away. You hesitantly nuzzled your cheek into his palm, closing your eyes and enjoying his warmth. "I forgive you Tsumu." You then opened your eyes, to see a relived grin plastered on the setters face. "Yay My Y/N loves me again!" He snickered, getting up to put your F/f in a vase but left one in his hand. He sat back down on your bed, and put the Flower in your hair. " It suites you..but its not as beautiful as you." You blushed, turning away from him slightly. "I-I'll except it this time because I love you dummy." "And I love you too cutie."

Signing Off

MoriChan<3