°•When you wear revealing clothes•°

Hinata

-Blushy baby

-"U-um h-hey daisy can I don't mind what you choose to wear but, can you wear something less flashy?" He'll blush for hours, and give you his jacket to cover up.

Kageyama 

-This milk boy will drag your ass right back to the bedroom, throwing clothes at you. "B-BOKE you can't wear that in public! You'll attract-too much attention!" He won't let you out of the room either until you change.

-"Did you change?" You hummed in response, "Good lets go get some milk." You walked out of the room, "I could just give you some-" "What?" "What." "...."

Tsukishima

-This salt shaker will slightly blush before hiding his blush and pulling you into the bedroom to change. "Dummy people will stare at you if you wear that, and you know how I get when i get jealous." He stated. You heard the seriousness in his voice, quickly finding something to change into.

-The only reason why your so quick to change is because your *COUGH* tryingtokeepyourlegs.

Yamaguchi 

-God Bless this poor bean, he would faint while trying to talk you out of wearing it.

-"H-hey sunflower d-do y-you really want to wear that o-outside, i-i mean you can wear whatever you want but t-that i-is a bit much. You'd giggle before going to change. He'd try to compose himself attempting to get that mental of you dressed like that. 

Sugawara

-This angel immediately denied the outfit as soon as he saw it. 

-"I love you sugar but thats no." You whined but he stood his ground until you changed into something more appropriate. Once you did he patted your head holding one of your hands, "Good now lets go get ice-cream."

Daichi

-Dedchi let you wear it outside to silently flex on everyone else, that you were his and no one else's. Although he is sorta a pervert so of course he got a little peaks when he wanted to, and of course you'd hit him on the shoulder for it. 

-"Whaaat? I'm just showing whats mine~"

Asahi

-This angel would let you wear it as long as you altered the outfit so you would at least cover up your thighs.

-"W-wow that looks great on you pumpkin but how about you t-try and cover up your legs a little bit for me?" He'd personally go out of his way to make sure you do, and that it goes with your outfit as well. (BOYFRIEND MATERIALSSS)

Bokuto

-This Owl would go crazy seeing you in something so revealing, "WOA baby owl you look stunning~" He'd tease you a bit before suggesting you at least but on a jacket to try and cover up. "I love you baby owl but I don't want any other eyes on you but mine okay~?"

Akaashi

-This angel would blush seeing you wear something so scandalous but then would pick you out something that is similar but less revealing. "Here darling try this on for me.
-You'd happily agree to wear whatever he suggested because this owl has a fashion sense<3. If you showed that you disliked it even a little he'd change it for you. "No no, its fine I don't want you wearing something you don't like.

Kuroo

-Well we already know where this goes..♿

Kenma

-The pudding would have a mini freak out knowing you have something so flashy in your closet, "H-hey Pudding m-maybe you could change into something that wouldn't attract so much attention." You nodded heading towards your closet to change into something less eye catching, but also simping over how cute he looked when he was blushing.

Oikawa

-Flattykawa usually doesn't blush much, but there's times like this that make his face turn crimson. "Wow little cutie you certainly would've caught my eye if we weren't dating~" You rolled your eyes blushing before going to change, and when you got out he was sad to see you changed yourself. 

-"Aw Little Cutie why did you channnge?!" He whined, you slightly turned pink. "B-because you would've perved out again baka!" You threw another pillow at him, "Ow!" You rolled your eyes snickering, "C'mon lets go Oiks!"

Signing Off

MoriChan<3