34

"Did you know that when I first saw you I thought you're a wimpy ass nerd?" Chan said, laughing at the memory when he first saw Felix walking on his way to the chair beside him in their class before.

"What? Do I look like a wimp, hyung?" Felix asked while pouting his lips after hearing what Chan told him.

They reached the seaside around 12:20 AM and now they are currently walking together hand in hand while talking to each other just like what Felix wants.

"Yeah, your cute face made me think that way and you're also quiet so I thought you're a nerd." Felix glared at Chan which the older found really cute making him giggle.

"I can accept the nerd thing but the wimpy nerd, come on that's too much." Chan can't help himself from laughing at the younger's reactions, causing Felix to hit Chan's shoulder, "Oh my god! Stop laughing hyung," the younger said.

Chan stopped walking which also made Felix stop. The older faced Felix and gave him a tight hug.

"That was before love. Now, I know you're a kinky ass dude." Chan earned a pinch on his waist after whispering these words to Felix's ear.

"Can you say something sweet or something good about me hyung? Cause as far as I know I don't have a kink for humiliation, stop embarrassing me." The younger responded which made Chan laugh even more.

"I can't mention it all, there are so many beautiful things about you. Well, your whole existence is good and beautiful," Felix chuckled. Nice try, it worked.

"Oh, my heart flutters. Thank you but did you know that when I first met you I thought you're a punk pain in the ass?" Now it's Felix's turn to laugh.

"What do you mean pain?"

"You know, the typical bad boy. 'Cause you look like one and also you repeated that class for how many times what do you expect me to think?" Chan chuckled. Many students thought that way he already received those kinds of first impressions and it's not new for him.

"But you're surprisingly smart so I guess our first impressions of each other are the opposite," the younger responded then hugged Chan back. It's so warm being in the older's embrace that Felix doesn't want to let go.

"Yeah, and you're surprisingly kinky for your cute face." Felix giggled at Chan's words.

"I'm not kinky, you're just boring."

"Yeah sure Felix," They both laughed. The couple let go of their hug then continued walking. A comfortable silence and atmosphere surrounding them as they're continuously walking and roaming the seaside while hands are together and fingers intertwined.

"Channie, baby." Felix softly called out which caught the older's attention and hummed at him in response.

"Can you kiss me here?" Chan frowned, looking at the smiling Felix with confusion.

"You know you're so random. You're asking for sex earlier and now you want a kiss so suddenly," Chan laughed, Felix is currently pouting like a child while softly looking at the older which he found cute.

"I still want sex, you're giving me some it's a must. But before that, you should give me a kiss first. Look at the starry sky. It's beautiful and the sound of waves it's magical and the ambience it's all perfect. If you kiss me here right now it'll be really romantic," Giggles let out of their mouths. Felix is really something but Chan is not complaining, the younger can easily make Chan's mood lighter with his unexpected words that sometimes sounds like a joke even if it wasn't.

"Was that one of your romantic fantasies?" Felix nodded with a wide smile visible on his cute face.

"I really want that romantic kiss under the moonlight while standing by the seaside feeling so in-love like ev--" Felix got cut, suddenly a pair of lips are touching, moving in sync as if they are really meant for each other. Felix smiled under those sweet soft kisses, he placed his arms around the older's nape while Chan rested his hands on the younger's waist both of them were pulling each other closer continuously sharing their love for each other through the kiss.