37

"Daddy~ daddy~" Mira sang.

"Yes, Mira?" Chan responded, making Felix laugh. They continued singing while Felix quietly listened to them, admiring how playful they were. They were currently sitting on the grassy ground beside the Han River, eating tteokbokki. As Felix had told Miracle, they went out with Chan, and here they were now, having a good time together and enjoying the city lights shining brightly in the darkness of night.

"Open your mouth~ ha ha ha~" Mira and Chan sang. The couple laughed when Miracle accidentally spat out her tteokbokki while singing the "ha ha ha" part of the song. Mira laughed exaggeratedly when she saw her daddy and dada laughing at her.

Felix immediately got a tissue from his bag, which was full of Miracle's stuff, and wiped the child's mouth, which was covered with tteokbokki sauce, while the girl was still laughing with her daddy.

Chan moved closer to Miracle and whispered something which made the child giggle, "Daddy said he'll buy me a children tent if dada gave him the D," Chan laughed when he saw Felix's eyes widened.

The younger boy hit Chan's shoulder and glared at him, making Chan laugh even more. "Love! Miracle is a child, what's wrong with you?" Felix said. Chan only laughed while Miracle looked at her dada confusedly.

"Tell your daddy that he's not getting some." Felix said but Mira only pouted and sighed, "but we like donuts, dada. And I want the tent." Mira said a bit down.

Felix remained dumbfounded. He glared at Chan first before asking Miracle, "Who told you that it should be called 'D'?"

"Daddy said it's 'D' and it starts with the letter D too," Mira responded then laughed along with her daddy, as if she understood what the other 'D' Felix was thinking.

Felix sighed, shook his head, and glared at Chan again, "You two are something, you're so weird," he said.

Chan moved closer to Mira again and tried to whisper something, but Felix stopped him this time, "Stop it, really! You're a bad influence, Channie," he said. What if it's something inappropriate again? Chan is so weird.

"What are you talking about? I'm just sharing something," Chan responded and whispered something to Miracle again.

"Dada, daddy said you're scary," Felix rolled his eyes at Chan, but the older whispered to Miracle again to make her say something to Felix for the third time.

"Daddy said he loves you even though you're scary, dada," this time Miracle giggled then hugged Felix, "Daddy said to hug you," she giggled again, making Felix melt with her gestures.

Felix hugged the child back then looked at Chan who only winked at him.

Oh god they are so annoyingly cute. Felix thought in his mind.

Felix felt so happy and melted by these simple words and gestures from Miracle and Chan. Bang's usually make fun of him if Chan starts to use Miracle to annoy him, then suddenly acts so cute afterwards, but to be honest, he's nothing better because he sometimes uses Miracle to annoy Chan back, which the girl really enjoys so much.

The night continued that way, with them playing and goofing around with each other. It was kind of awkward because a few people around the area looked at them unamused, a few whispered bad things, and a few looked at them lovingly. They just ignored it; people will never be satisfied and will never understand everything all the time. Not every single person will like them, even if they try so hard to be liked by them.

Time flew fast, and it was almost midnight. Miracle already fell asleep in Chan's embrace, so the couple decided to go home. Both Felix and Chan got up from sitting on the ground, then Felix gathered everything they had used.