Part 6. Principal's office

INT. RYDESTONE HIGH PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE - DAY

Isaiah and Ariel sit in a Torn, disgusting and beaten up chairs, while Nycolas leans against the walls of this extremely small, bug infested, dirty and disorganized principal's office for the fight that had occurred in the cafe.

PRINCIPAL RENNER

So it has come to my Attention that you beat up some students in the cafe.

ISAIAH

They started it.

PRINCIPAL RENNER

Do you think I give a damn?

NYCOLAS

Jonathan and Martina we're picking on Ariel what did you want us to do? Let it happen?

PRINCIPAL RENNER

You tell an adult.

NYCOLAS

Yeah and give the bullies more time to pick on her, where even was the cafeteria staff?

PRINCIPAL RENNER

Lunch break.

ISAIAH

Well that was smart of you mr principal.

NYCOLAS

Yeah if anything we were doing your job.

PRINCIPAL RENNER

THATS ENOUGH. Nycolas and Isaiah you will have detention with Jonathan and Martina on Saturday and that's the end of the discussion.

ARIEL

Principal why am I here?

PRINCIPAL RENNER

Since you had some sort of involvement in the fight I just need to take a statement from you.

ARIEL

But you aren't giving me detention?

PRINCIPAL RENNER

Exactly.

ARIEL

Why not?

PRINCIPAL RENNER

You were the victim in this instance.

ARIEL

But all Nycolas and Isaiah were doing was helping me, and you are punishing them?

PRINCIPAL RENNER

I'm punishing them for getting into a brawl.

ARIEL

Then I want detention too.

PRINCIPAL RENNER

You want detention for doing absolutely nothing wrong? Why?

ARIEL

Because this isn't right.

PRINCIPAL RENNER

I can't give you detention for doing nothing wrong.

ARIELI was involved in a fight wasn't I? For all you know I could have been fighting away from the cameras view, with that uncertainty in mind you have no choice but to give me detention.

PRINCIPAL RENNER

I guess you got a point.

ARIEL

So I'll see you here Saturday?

PRINCIPAL RENNER

I guess, Parker, Craig you are free to go, I'll see you two here Saturday.

NYCOLAS

Whatever.

ISAIAH

This is some bullshit.

Nycolas and Isaiah exit the room.

PRINCIPAL RENNER

Alright give me your statement.