Explaining my AU

I'm going to explain my AU, so, Xelqua is a voice in Grian's head that can take human form, he looks exactly like Grian but the colors are a bit darker. Grian is an angel hybrid and only they have a voice to accompany them, one of the other hermits is one as well and everyone knows, the reason Grian doesn't know is because they don't trust him because he's new. If the hybrids get captured they get killed because they are considered dangerous. The angel hybrid are rare to find and you get rewarded more money than you will for any other one. Docm77 is a scientist in the Hermitcraft realm, but he's friends with a hybrid and not really bothered is there is any more, as long as their safe. Although the lead scientists come to the realms once a year to check for hybrids. The hybrids (if they keep their wings hidden) have to bring out their wings every month on the 13th for a whole day if they don't, they will live in pain until the next month, they have to be really careful so nobody sees their wings.

I think that's it for now, if you have any questions you can comment them and I will try to answer them. If your wondering when will I update soulmates, It will be at least once a month. This book will be updated once a week I think? Also for the chapters in this book, I'm aiming for them to be at least 200 words. Have a good day/night girls, guys and non binary pals!

-Grain :)

269 words