Chapter 11: The bitch is back

Mumbo's POV

I woke up in a dark room, I couldn't see anything.

"Hello?" I called out

No answer

"Anyone there?" I asked

The lights got turned on.

"So, you think you could take Grian with no consequences?" Somebody asked

"Who are you?"

"Don't you remember?" The person asked "You know, that time Xelqua said 'You get Grian I'll deal with SAM'"

"Your Sam?"

"Yes dipshit"

"Why are you doing this?"

He looked surprised at this

"WHY?! I'll tell you why, that bitch left us and replaced us with you freaks."

"As far as I heard you called the scientists after you found out he's a hybrid." I told him

"Xelqua didn't hesitate to tell you that did he?"

"If so, you probably know who Taurtis is as well."

"Yes I do."

"Telling the truth will get you nowhere, I was planning to let you go a bit later if you didn't know too much. but-" He smiled and walked out of the room "Now I have other plans"

He walked out and closed the door, I was alone for a few minutes until the door opened and he pushed someone in. Then the door closed again. The person collapsed, I ran over and untied their wrists and decided to make them comfortable, after all, God knows how long we would be in here.

Another mystery person and Sam is back. I love this chapter title, also, are hybrids considered magic because my teacher said that we will have to write a chapter about magic and I am planning to show her this book. Any guesses about who is the mystery person is? Have a good day/night guys, girls an non binary pals!

-Grain :)

270 words